Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

The Repair Shop was on and some of you Arsenal fans chose to sit through that. Jesus Christ.

It's false hope when you watch a show where shit and broken things get fixed.

• Paid Members
On 6/17/2020 at 10:16 PM, PunkStep said:

NULL AND VOID

yes m8.

Southampton creamed Norwich today; whole team looked totally superior athletically. Ings played like a man possessed (extra points for the snooker-themed celebration) and Redmond made absolute mincemeat out of Klose and our defenders at every turn.

Norfolk has a wonderful collection of scenic beaches, and apparently that’s where we’ve been self-isolating because you’d think we’d just hopped on the Greater Anglia cattle trucks on wheels from Cromer and were herded straight out onto the pitch on arrival. By contrast, Ings in particular looked like he was peaking for an Olympic Games. We had a couple of good chances but Pukki/Drmic we’re lining up their shots for so long they were in danger of starting mega-threads. 

Still, our scarves and banners looked nice. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

In news that will surprise nobody, I absolutely love Roy Keane. Despite all of his shithousery he has done, my favourite thing is him getting Crouch to sell his car by glaring at him. What a fantastic bastard he is. 

You heard the Roy Keane gallery on Crouchies podcast?

Evra and Keane would make a great buddy cop duo.

Keane: Patrice, stop fucking that pigeon, I cannot fathom how a 40 year old police officer can be so unprofessional!

Evra: Hahaha I love this game.

Edited by Mr_Danger

Everyone from Cork is like Roy Keane. Where he's originally from on the Northside, he'd be regarded as somewhat of a flower child.