Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

7 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Amanda Staveley tho.

https://images.app.goo.gl/6gZmy5NPAqYJHguF9

That's Carla DiBello. Reality TV producer, friend of the Kardashians, a friend of Crown Prince MBS and apparently a big player in all this, I think she was the one who made the connection between Stavely and MBS and will apparently have some stake in the club. Hopefully she'll attend a home game.

I think with the current affairs going on right now in the world that Ashley will sell this time. Even if football returns to normal it may take a long time to recover in terms of value in the sport, he will sell the club now at £300m and probably chuck in a few sports direct goodies for good measure. 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

This is the furthest along it's gotten. I'm still reading and talking about everything with the saltiest fistful of salt. I haven't taken this one seriously at all til this morning though.

I really hope so, Newcastle fans don't deserve that cunt at the helm any longer, but I'll believe it when I see it. 

• Paid Members

It is hilarious that they're celebrating getting rid of Ashley for this. Football fans have no morals though. I'm convinced that no-one would give a shit about Ashley if he was spunking money on it. That's not a dig at Newcastle, it's everyone. Remember Leeds fans begging "Mr Cellino" to buy them then celebrating when he went. Then getting all excited about a potential Saudi takeover last year. They're all hypocrites.

13 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

It is hilarious that they're celebrating getting rid of Ashley for this. Football fans have no morals though. I'm convinced that no-one would give a shit about Ashley if he was spunking money on it. That's not a dig at Newcastle, it's everyone. Remember Leeds fans begging "Mr Cellino" to buy them then celebrating when he went. Then getting all excited about a potential Saudi takeover last year. They're all hypocrites.

True enough. I'm personally very wary of becoming the other side of the coin to a lot of City fans I've met, the kind who celebrate whenever City win anything and then attend FLA/Tommy Robinson rally's.

I've a horrible feeling that a lot of fans will ignore a lot of horrible shit if we sign someone big in the summer.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

It is hilarious that they're celebrating getting rid of Ashley for this. Football fans have no morals though.

It's like how United fans went quiet on the anti-Glazer front until we became shit and then suddenly they're a problem all over again. Football fans are cunts.

It’s similar to how a lot of Cov fans were “Not A Penny More” while SISU owned the club but as soon as we were back at the Ricoh they stopped that. I still haven’t gave them a penny but it means I’ve missed out on getting our most gorgeous set of kits in forever and I’m gutted about that. 

23 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’s similar to how a lot of Cov fans were “Not A Penny More” while SISU owned the club but as soon as we were back at the Ricoh they stopped that. I still haven’t gave them a penny but it means I’ve missed out on getting our most gorgeous set of kits in forever and I’m gutted about that. 

Fuck it, order direct from Hummel. 

• Paid Members

Missed 5 too. Hard one because there are so many, the time just goes.

Bardsley, who I'd never have remembered, Finnan, who I also wouldn't have got in a million years, Mata and Parker who I could kick myself for and Vermaelen who I might have got. 

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

The first one you mentioned is the one I'd never have guessed even if I had a year to try. I got the second name you mentioned because he's in my Championship Manager 2002 team at the moment!

The ones I didn't get were Bardsley, Rob Lee, Gary Speed, Otamendi and Wes Morgan. Furious with myself for not getting Morgan- I could picture him and everything but his name completely escaped me