Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

11 hours ago, DCW said:

Yeah it was 6 or 7am on a Saturday morning if I remember right. Remember my auld lad coming in and dragging me out of bed for it. Was some controversy about Cameroon's shirts being too short or something I think!

If I remember right it was because the Cameroon players had a sleeveless kit which FIFA were against so they had to wear black workout tops underneath to compromise 

15 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

If I remember right it was because the Cameroon players had a sleeveless kit which FIFA were against so they had to wear black workout tops underneath to compromise 

Cameroons kits vs Sepp Blatter was a battle for the ages. I really wish I had one of their onesie kits.

• Awards Moderator

Dalglish is in hospital with the virus. One of the greatest British footballers of all time, but he's done so much more outside of kicking a ball. It'd be fucking awful if this gets him, after everything he's been through and done.

8 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Dalglish is in hospital with the virus. One of the greatest British footballers of all time, but he's done so much more outside of kicking a ball. It'd be fucking awful if this gets him, after everything he's been through and done.

Norman Hunter too.

Jimmy Greaves is in hospital as well but not tested positive. He's been so unwell lately, I fear getting that would be a step too far.

• Paid Members

If you'd believe it, this little Gooner went to An Evening With Jimmy Greaves about 15 years ago. It was brilliant, he was funny as fuck as he told some great stories. Chopper Harris was his supporting act!

Always had a soft spot for Jimmy.

50 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

If you'd believe it, this little Gooner went to An Evening With Jimmy Greaves about 15 years ago. It was brilliant, he was funny as fuck as he told some great stories. Chopper Harris was his supporting act!

Always had a soft spot for Jimmy.

A rarity that transcends "club rivalry" bollocks. An absolute treasure