PowerButchi

Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

It was an even better month than that video made it seem. I post this MOTD version every couple of years. Crazy!

Time slows down and you see and hear flashbacks of "it's only Ray Parlour, KANU BELIEVE IT!!! SILVINHO!!! WINTERBURN!!! AND THE TEA LADY RECIEVES IT FROM 40 YARDS OUT... OH MY WORD!!!" right as Essien's about to strike the ball for everyone, right?

Shearer and Bergkamp would be my 'favourite not to play for my own team', but for a team I hate? Southall. I know I've blathered on about him on here for years, but he's the most complete goalie I've ever seen. Absolute freak of nature. My old man, who saw them all - Banks, Yashin, Jennings, Mimms - still says to this day none of them were anything like Nev. I grew up taking him for granted even though I couldn't stand Everton, but it was only as I got older I realised how spoilt we were in the 80s.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

Ok. Me and @Ralphy are planning a game of FIFA and I was wondering if I can stream it live on Twitch or whatever it is and would you be interested in watching a defensive masterclass in proper football?

In the vein of Frankie's post, that goal from DDA Drogba against Everton is my favourite goal/celebration by a player and team I hated

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

49 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ok. Me and @Ralphy are planning a game of FIFA and I was wondering if I can stream it live on Twitch or whatever it is and would you be interested in watching a defensive masterclass in proper football?

Fuck yes! I want to see just how turgid you can deliberately be

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

"Coventry Vs West Brom is next, and it's LIVE"

Ralphy doesn’t have a headset so it’ll just be me in commentary. It’ll be like the shittest version of fanzone watching the shittest game ever played. 

Hang on- Ralphy doesn't have a headset? He's always asking for fucking headphone suggestions!!!

24 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Hang on- Ralphy doesn't have a headset? He's always asking for fucking headphone suggestions!!!

Cows keep nicking them clearly

10 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Ralphy doesn’t have a headset so it’ll just be me in commentary. It’ll be like the shittest version of fanzone watching the shittest game ever played. 

I'm not sure if the shops are open for me to get one today, I have 2 pairs of wireless Bluetooth headphones, would they work? 

9 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Cows keep nicking them clearly

We will have beef if you keep mentioning cows... 

17 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

I'm not sure if the shops are open for me to get one today, I have 2 pairs of wireless Bluetooth headphones, would they work? 

We will have beef if you keep mentioning cows... 

Don't think they'll work without some jiggery. My PS4 needs a bluetooth adapter for the specific bluetooth headphones I'm using, it wont support airpods etc and I think Xbox will be the same. Surely you have the shitty headset that comes free with every console?

18 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

bored stiff and not in a ralphy circa 2000 looking at pictures of lita  kinda way, how do we go about setting this up? i fancy a game