Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

Just now, Carbomb said:

As wrong as I've been on so many things, I genuinely have heard that a lot from various Scots (mainly in London), and haven't heard anything to the contrary.

That'll be due to you not actually being in Scotland. Don't listen to what Scots living in London have to say, they're likely all sentimental and misty-eyed types. All of us who live outside Scotland are. Until we return, then we can't wait to get away from the place again.

1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

I keep hearing how it's the "unofficial second anthem of Scotland" from Scots. I know the official one is Flower Of Scotland. What would you personally consider (if anything)?

Scotland the Brave. I'd take The Maple Leaf Forever over The Northwest Passage for Canada too.

• Paid Members

Posted this in the racism thread by accident, but fuck it:

All national anthems are wank, and should be fucked off before sporting events all together. Except Russia's that is, that should be played before every match(complete with 50ft high painting of Ivan Drago)...

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

All national anthems are wank, and should be fucked off before sporting events all together. Except Russia's that is, that should be played before every match(complete with 50ft high painting of Ivan Drago)...

Behave.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

@garynysmon

Perffaith. 

I dunno what it is. But the Welsh anthem just works. Perfect for singing. Also it's not a bragging anthem (looking at you America) or asking the non existent to ensure survival of the non elected, the song is basically "Wales is lovely, I'm proud to be from there". 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Yeah, the British/English national anthem should just fuck off. Lyrics are shit and Tory, and the melody's a fucking dirge that doesn't even compare to the French, Russian, or Italian ones. 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

i can enjoy the greatness of HRK for a few more years, hooray 

EHKkHIBW4AIvx7v?format=jpg&name=small

A forward wearing numbr 4? That upsets me wa more than it should!