PowerButchi

Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Shame it was for nothing.

Yes, a real big shame.

Story of the night was of course the mighty Sky Blues scoring the winner in stoppage time to stay top of League One.

Fernando Ricksen has passed away at 43.  It was horrible to see MND take hold but he fought it like he played.  Real horrible news.

2 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Essex Boy mental Glenn Tamplin has stood down of owner of Billericay. Until tomorrow or so.

He's an absolute nob. Main reason he's selling up is because he was accused of taking cocaine. Bit weird that you sell a club on an accusation like that when you strenuously deny it, eh?

He's gotta be telling the truth. Does this look like somebody on the powder?

_97562110_gt.jpg

Edited by PunkStep

12 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Fuck off Wrexham. 

You're doing better than Chesterfield at least. 

Hereford managed to come from 2-0 down to win 5-2 yesterday. Its nice we're setting ourselves challenges mid match... 

What a great day of football, best league in the world etc.

Man United are fucking shite. I used to think they'd only be temporarily shit then go back to being United but they're just another big club with loads of money now. Crazy to think they became Graeme Souness' Liverpool the moment Fergie retired.

25 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Crazy to think they became Graeme Souness' Liverpool the moment Fergie retired.

It shouldn't be ignored that David Gill pissed off at the same time, leaving the club with Woodward.

You wonder how bad it will be allowed to get before Ole gets the sack and they start all over again.

Just watched the Man City - Watford highlights there. Better not show them to Elto* John or he'll be back to doing lines of Coke off rent-boys backs again.

In all seriousness, me and @Ralphy in center defence would put in a better show than they clowns on Saturday. Ben Foster has always been a shit goalkeeper too. I'm not a GK expert, but I know a shit one. He does too many mistakes. Hurelio Gomes used to do it but not more than this clown. Foster has been around the Premiership and got England caps too. Madness.

ADDED: * added for legal reasons.

1 hour ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Just watched the Man City - Watford highlights there. Better not show them to Elto* John or he'll be back to doing lines of Coke off rent-boys backs again.

In all seriousness, me and @Ralphy in center defence would put in a better show than they clowns on Saturday. Ben Foster has always been a shit goalkeeper too. I'm not a GK expert, but I know a shit one. He does too many mistakes. Hurelio Gomes used to do it but not more than this clown. Foster has been around the Premiership and got England caps too. Madness.

ADDED: * added for legal reasons.

I like BF, he was very good for WBA, although prone to a few rush of blood to the head moments. 

We could both combine meds and defend better, probably, just dont ask me to run!

Although this is the only D-fens i would be any good at

53901372_413185209238007_297540750132120