Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

I know deadline day attracts mutants outside of grounds, but I really hate the way TV reporters think they have the fucking right to stand where they stand and think everyone should just bow down to them and not have the temerity to worship them.  The entitlement of the fuckers.  Always Sky reporters as well.  Purple dildo to the ear should be mandatory.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

I know deadline day attracts mutants outside of grounds, but I really hate the way TV reporters think they have the fucking right to stand where they stand and think everyone should just bow down to them and not have the temerity to worship them.  The entitlement of the fuckers.  Always Sky reporters as well.  Purple dildo to the ear should be mandatory.

It's the gall of this cunt saying he is trying to save the club. How exactly? The almost gleeful delight sky sports have dealt with this is disgusting 

1 minute ago, ElCece said:

It's the gall of this cunt saying he is trying to save the club. How exactly?

Quite often millionaires sit down after a hard day millionairing, switch on SSN and hear for the first time about a football club about to go to the wall and decide to buy the club there and then.

My grandad is absolutely fucking heartbroken he is a chairman on the board for bury football club and has been part of the club since before i was born. Fuck knows what he's going to do wirh his life now as litteraly everything has revolved around that club. 

I only recently saw everything that was going on and tbh I can't belive this is the same team that only a year or so ago were doing rather well 

9 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

If he is the chairman, which he isn't, then he is responsible for them being in shit street.

Maybe I didn't mean chairman he's on some sort of board I have no idea what spesificaly to be honest I'm not a huge football fan. I didn't realise how fucking bad it was for them to be honest 

29 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Are you a Neville? 

I know he’d dead and all that, but I wonder what Neville Neville would’ve made of his club going up the wall while his lads spunk money on an ego trip of another club?

37 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I know he’d dead and all that, but I wonder what Neville Neville would’ve made of his club going up the wall while his lads spunk money on an ego trip of another club?

Who due to unusual circumstances and several ignored rules that aren't necessary for them to be followed because of Neville Nevilles boys money.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Well the news is out they are gone and Bolton have been given a 14 day warning apparently. I don't know why they were given a warning and bury are gone but those are the cards that have been delt 

I assume because they've actually been able to field a team, use their facilities and somewhat run as a club. Hereford had the same a few seasons back, the 14 days are a standard closing period to explore every avenue, as it looked with Bury that even with a 14 day extension the club would have failed to field a further three games in that time I guess it was a case of it was safer to just expell them. 

It'll be interesting to see where any phoenix club lands league wise. Hereford was a case of being non league to shoot us down as far as logistically possible without making it difficult for clubs in our division to be able to host games with our away support, Bury could easily be placed straight back in at the NL North next year if a supporters club led team and renting the ground from the council came into play. 

3 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Well the news is out they are gone and Bolton have been given a 14 day warning apparently. I don't know why they were given a warning and bury are gone but those are the cards that have been delt 

Bury were given a 14 day notice two weeks ago.