Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

Personally I don’t think Ozil is to blame, the club gave him a contract and he’s every right to receive his money. However the ‘rumours’ are Arsenal are after Willian and Coutinho, as well as the money they’re going to pay Aubameyang. It’s a kick in the teeth to the 55 staff being made redundant. 

Would have preferred Brentford to go up but Fulham are an ok consolation. It will be interesting to see what Fulham's transfer policy is this season. Two seasons ago they spent £100m, £50m of that on Jean Michael Seri & Andre Zambo Anguissa. Both of whom, spent last season on loan to top tier teams because they didn't want to slum it in the Championship. How do you broach that with your team-mates. "Thanks for getting us back up lads, we're happy to play for you now, sorry I'm taking your place!"

The best bit of transfer business I have seen so far this window is Ajax & Dutch international Joel Veltman joining Brighton for £900k. Can play centre back or right back and has a lot of experience.