Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

10 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

I feel for Brentford. A brilliant team to watch with some Premier League quality players.

I honestly wish we had beaten someone else to stay up...

Unfortunately they've had two stinkers in a row, and face a Swansea team riding high having done what they did tonight. Hopefully they won't feel too despondent after blowing the automatic place, although their run of wins was astonishing, so it's hard to criticise too much.

I thought Barnsley were excellent. Organised and compact, and put Brentford on the back foot from the first minute, never letting them settle. Fair play.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

That wasn't your basis for him being better if you recall...

😘

You're of course right, Doc's actually a shitehawk, he's a massive Arsenal fan afterall.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Unfortunately they've had two stinkers in a row, and face a Swansea team riding high having done what they did tonight. Hopefully they won't feel too despondent after blowing the automatic place, although their run of wins was astonishing, so it's hard to criticise too much.

I thought Barnsley were excellent. Organised and compact, and put Brentford on the back foot from the first minute, never letting them settle. Fair play.

Cheers, mate. Always good to hear feedback from neutrals and apposing supporters.

I think Brentford, on paper anyway, are the best if the 4 in the play offs. If they can clear their heads they can beat Swansea comfortably. They are certainly the team I'll be rooting for...

• Paid Members

@Ralphy Black Country Derby next season bud, quite looking forward to it. 8 and a half years since the last one (not counting the Walsall efforts) and not one that I'd like to remember.

It'll be the first game since the Bully/Bob Taylor years that I'll be expecting us to do over you Tesco Bag wearing fuckers.

Congrats buddy, well deserved.

• Paid Members

Chuffed for you @Cod Eye. I was really rooting for Barnsley tonight but honestly thought they had no chance, needing to beat Brentford and still hope for other results to go your way. To win your last two games with stoppage time winners to stay up is brilliant. Your nerves must be shredded.

How badly did Forest fuck things up tonight?! Fucking hell. I thought it was interesting that Swansea had a chance of stealing that last spot from Cardiff tonight, it didn't even look plausible that Forest could drop out.

• Paid Members
13 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

To win your last two games with stoppage time winners to stay up is brilliant.

They were relegated Arch!

Edit: Hold on- the BBC are confusing the hell out of me. Their league tables section doesn't take into account the Wigan points deduction...

Screenshot_20200722-233121_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8d2a062b44ce48cf79951642df1ba91e.jpg

But then in an article have this:

Screenshot_20200722-233146_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b1eea639c78882faacbb95f5f74ca2c3.jpg

Edited by PunkStep

12 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Love this place so much for the Benoit treatment of Liverpool’s big trophy lift.

Even forgetting the club who done it, a nod has to be made to the production of that lift. Finally someone got the memo to just dim the fucking lights on the empty seats, pump music in, and WrestleMania it as much as possible. 

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Love this place so much for the Benoit treatment of Liverpool’s big trophy lift.

In fairness, it feels like they've won the title about three times this season already. Making a big deal of the trophy presentation was just milking it.

• Paid Members

Thank fuck that season's done. Interesting shootout coming up, I can see Brentford ballsing it up more than Fulham but that final's probably likely. The Wigan thing sucks the hardest, though; either them or Barnsley getting dropped by a League jury isn't a nice way to see the Champ order decided.