Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

27 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

What for?

Necessary?

No matter the circumstances, your team lifting the trophy for the for the first time in thirty is surely bound to jack a few happy chems. 

AFTV Robbie would struggle to ref the last few pages without going into a coma. 

• Paid Members

I thought you meant you were nervous about the result when you said you were shitting yourself, that's all. That's the only context I've heard it used. Chill out.

33 minutes ago, Gooner said:

Who in the squad is a more creative player than Ozil? 

Nobody. There's not many players in the world more creative than him on his day- but 'his day' scarcely happens.

5 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I thought you meant you were nervous about the result when you said you were shitting yourself, that's all. That's the only context I've heard it used. Chill out.

Nobody. There's not many players in the world more creative than him on his day- but 'his day' scarcely happens.

He can't have a day if not picked to play. 

10 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

Not expecting to do much celebrating as a Barnsley supporter. 

1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

In before kick-off to avoid live chat. I'm fucking shitting myself! Come on REDS!

1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

What for?

Fucking top flight dandies, there are other, better leagues in England you know.

• Paid Members

Fucking hell fire! THAT is what football is about. Down and out, all but relegated when a lad at the start of his career pops up at the back post to score what I think was his first ever league goal to keep us up*!  You fucking REDS!

*As long as the FA don't overturn Wigan's points deduction...

• Paid Members

Ah! Apologies, I assumed a Liverpool fan. 

Commiserations Cod Eye, you did your part tonight. Brentford shitting the bed for a 2nd game running.

Fucking West Brom back in the Premier League :/ Are they still dull?

• Paid Members

I feel for Brentford. A brilliant team to watch with some Premier League quality players.

I honestly wish we had beaten someone else to stay up...