PowerButchi

Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

5 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Nothing

I had them down as the 'surprise of the season'. Surprise it took the longest time ever to be relegated from the Premier League, I think I was going for.

Villa next please. Then Brighton or Bournemouth, don't mind which one, they're both piss boring.

20 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Villa next please. Then Brighton or Bournemouth, don't mind which one, they're both piss boring.

Which is why I want them all to stay up. 

Those few weeks at the start of the season where Pukki looked like a world-beater genuinely seems around 3 years ago.

1 minute ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Those few weeks at the start of the season where Pukki looked like a world-beater genuinely seems around 3 years ago.

Eric Dier climbing into the crowd feels like 3 years ago, let alone that.

The top of the Championship is really getting tight now. Brentford on a SEVEN game winning streak, and looking like they will smash anyone they come across at the moment and with West Brom and Fulham playing Tuesday, I reckon it's going to go down to the very last game.

Leeds will just have enough to win the league I think.

17 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Which is why I want them all to stay up. 

There's so many shit boring teams in the Premier League I'm sure you'll be happy / sad whoever goes and stays up.

11 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

There's so many shit boring teams in the Premier League I'm sure you'll be happy / sad whoever goes and stays up.

That’s a good point actually. The era of Pulisball is upon us!

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Leeds will just have enough to win the league I think

Wouldn't it be hilarious though if they came 3rd and choked in the playoffs?

11 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Wouldn't it be hilarious though if they came 3rd and choked in the playoffs?

I dunno. I don't particularly like the thought process of "If we don't win the league, I hope (insert team) does" mentality, as if Spurs aren't winning the league (stop laughing) I don't really care, and I usually apply this to relegation/promotion (apart from the super Bees) but I really would like to see Leeds* back in the Premier League.

*Actually I'd just like to see Bielsa in the top flight, the absolute fucking don.