PowerButchi

Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

2 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Whilst I don't think he could thrive at the very top, I think Sean Dyche is a perfect example of complete and utter snobbery* in this country, and that "hilarious" article is a prime example. 

It's a bit like Roy Hodgson being a "funny little Grandad" when actually, he's one of the smartest managers around.

Because he looks and sounds the way he does, he gets unfairly maligned as a bit "Brexity", and thick, and to be honest, even though it's very methodical and traditional, I'd rather watch Burnley over the majority of the Premier League at the moment. He's done a fantastic job there.

I think he'd fit Newcastle well, but perhaps not if they get taken over, although that might be fun.

*Glass houses and stones, I've been/am guilty of it as well.

@Mr_Danger I can't agree on Redknapp. I've never liked him, and he's possibly my most hated Spurs manager of my lifetime, and that includes the current cunt and The Man In The Raincoat.

Is the man in the raincoat George Cuntface Graham? I dislike that man with a passion. Stupid fucking prick. Talked Sol Campbell into going to Arsenal for sure. 

4 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

Is the man in the raincoat George Cuntface Graham? I dislike that man with a passion. Stupid fucking prick. Talked Sol Campbell into going to Arsenal for sure. 

Yeah, an absolutely miserable experience all round 

"Won a trophy though!!!!"