Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Lost to Villareal in the qualifiers. Was a bastard of a draw in fairness. Arsenal beat Villareal in the semis didn't they?

Damn right. Brushed Real Madrid and Juve aside with relative ease in the previous rounds, then had to rely on Big Jens saving a last minute penalty from Riquelme in the last minute of the second leg. What a hero. He soon balanced things out in the final...

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Damn right. Brushed Real Madrid and Juve aside with relative ease in the previous rounds, then had to rely on Big Jens saving a last minute penalty from Riquelme in the last minute of the second leg. What a hero. He soon balanced things out in the final...

I recall watching that game in our uni bar when I was 19, it was rammed and very tense when the penalty was happening.

A small Spanish child, who truth be told had no business in the bar, was shouting for Villarreal throughout the game.

When Big Jens saved the pen, in an unexplainable act of stupidity I shouted "Fuck off!!!!" really loud without due care or attention, but not aimed at anyone in particular.

It was high drama and I was emotionally overinvested in Arsenal winning having not dealt with a recent break-up very well, re-routing my emotions into that Champions League run (the final was a bad night), so it was a huge cathartic relief when the pen was denied. 

The small child immediately burst into tears.  

I tried to explain to the boy's mother it wasn't aimed at him, but she just swore at me in Spanish and stormed off with her distraught son. I did manage to catch up with her the following day and she accepted my apology and we laughed about it, but I feel terrible and utterly mortified about that to this day.

Definitely took the shine off getting to the Final somewhat. 

• Paid Members

Love this:

"Earlier in the game, Gascoigne had been the target of jibes about his weight. Roma fans held a banner that read ‘Paul Gascoigne, You Are Big Poofter’, and threw Mars bars at him." (from "Gazza in Italy" by Daniel Storey)

2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Love this:

"Earlier in the game, Gascoigne had been the target of jibes about his weight. Roma fans held a banner that read ‘Paul Gascoigne, You Are Big Poofter’, and threw Mars bars at him." (from "Gazza in Italy" by Daniel Storey)

Newcastle did it first, Chris Waddle ate one of them, probably the turning point in the game.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/52833725

The Premier League season is set to restart on 17 June with Aston Villa v Sheffield United and Manchester City v Arsenal, the BBC has learned.

The matches are the two games in hand.

A full fixture list would then be played on the weekend of 19-21 June.

Clubs are still discussing the idea at a meeting on Thursday, but it is understood all have agreed in principle at this stage.

More to follow.

giphy.gif

Sorry, chaps. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

All football* should be cancelled and the season voided. How anyone can’t see this must be the absolute worst of the tribal bellends. 

*Except League One which should be ended on a points per game basis and league winners announced accordingly. 

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

All football* should be cancelled and the season voided. How anyone can’t see this must be the absolute worst of the tribal bellends. 

*Except League One which should be ended on a points per game basis and league winners announced accordingly. 

They're not even playing any cricket until August 1st, and nobody goes to that. Not even Tories.