PowerButchi

Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

2 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Featuring Stuart Beavon on loan from Cov. 

My campaign to make “Don’t get even, get Beavon” a thing never took off. Although a lot of people in the pub were saying “This is urine” quite a lot when they drank fosters so there’s that. 

1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

Is running a half season the worst idea? Hypothetically if we we continue the league season in August to finish this current one and takeout Europe for this season, surely we could start the European League structure in January and play half the amount of games with a way of restructuring the financial cost of teams missing home fixtures?

Even before this pandemic, the global football calendar was about to have to take a shafting anyway because the Qatar World Cup is set for November and December of 2022 instead of June and July. Something's gonna have to give somewhere. I can see the Cup competitions getting short shrift in whatever solution they come up with, so you can probably kiss goodbye to moments like that one at the Racecourse that Butch posted.

We should definitely make the best of a bad situation and use this an excuse to bin the League Cup. And FA Cup replays.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

I’m all for cancelling all football for a minimum of five to seven years, to return earlier only on good behaviour. We’ll remain unbeaten and I won’t have to spend a fortune to go to London every fortnight to stump up six quid per warm, shite pint.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

8 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I’m all for cancelling all football for a minimum of five to seven years, to return earlier only on good behaviour. We’ll remain unbeaten and I won’t have to spend a fortune to go to London every fortnight to stump up six quid per warm, shite pint.

Selhurst Park more expensive than Spurs? 

*JIMMY GIF OVERDRIVE*

1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

Gotta make sure you have plenty of change for all that cheese

You fucking slag. You know full well we didn't get the cheese room.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_English_football_champions

2 World Wars, with players involved in those wars. How many clubs went bust? I don't know, but I suspect none. Something has gone wrong.

21 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

You fucking slag. You know full well we didn't get the cheese room.

As Tony Wilson once said: When you have to choose between the truth and the legend, choose the legend.

3 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

We should definitely make the best of a bad situation and use this an excuse to bin the League Cup. And FA Cup replays.

And international breaks?

Edited by Briefcase

9 hours ago, PunkStep said:

As Tony Wilson once said: When you have to choose between the truth and the legend, choose the legend.

Wasn't that Alan Partridge?

My suggestion is that we fuck off all the replays but we play all the games at the biggest big clubs big stadiums to give the little guy a chance of a meaty pay out. To compensate for the home side advantage the big big club has to field a yoof team.