Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

I miss coaching like mad. Feel completely empty at the moment without training every Saturday morning. 

Yeah, I miss the kids every night and in a weekend. Miss non-league games with my mates and playing twice a week too. Just don't miss the "telly" stuff.

Will get a big fuck off from Dev but I'm really going to miss the Euros too far more.

On 5/13/2020 at 4:52 PM, tiger_rick said:

Anyone else bothered by how little they miss it? Not just the Premier League, I'm not missing any pro football. I don't miss the games, the arguments, VAR, transfer speculation. I especially don't miss having to watch City get beaten every week. I've loved football all my life, and still do, but this is a bit of a wake-up call as to how much I give a shit about pro-football right now.

I watch Scottish Football so still plenty of arguments, it's like Grimthorpe City trying to stop Fulchester United. 

• Paid Members

Always thought Deeney was a bit of a weapon (that's more due to his cojones comment aimed at Arsenal), but fair play to him here.

Obviously, there are some utter cretins on Twitter having a go at him (mainly supporters of a team that really, really want to conclude the season 🤔), with comments like 'if NHS workers being paid buttons can take the risk, then so can this millionaire footballer'. Fucking prats.

• Awards Moderator

That’ll be Troy Deeney who beat the shit out of someone, repeatedly kicking him in the head whilst he was defenceless on the floor? Good egg? Come on.

He’s absolutely right with what he’s saying in this instance, but let’s not make out he’s not a gobshite. 

Edited by Frankie Crisp

18 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

That’ll be Troy Deeney who beat the shit out of someone, repeatedly kicking him in the head whilst he was defenceless on the floor? Good egg? Come on.

He’s absolutely right with what he’s saying in this instance, but let’s not make out he’s not a gobshite. 

He was an arsehole for that, clearly, but went to pay his debt to society and now seems a reformed character.

Everything I've seen of him in the past couple of years (whether that be talking about MH issues, prison reform, the criminal justice system) has been positive and shows a real maturity.

Obviously I don't condone kicking someone repeatedly in the head unless their first name is Sol.