Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Surely they go and try and get Poch. He works well with the players he has, he brings through young players, he plays good football and improves everybody. And you don't need to buy him a house.

Think this probably what will happen. He richly deserves the move to a big club like us after performing miracles with Spurs.

42 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

Think this probably what will happen. He richly deserves the move to a big club like us after performing miracles with Spurs.

I will post a video on here of me windmilling my cock holding a “I sell terrier meat to Poch” sign if that happens

• Paid Members

The problem is, look at Chelsea's trophy haul over the past 10 years:

Champions League titles: 1

Europa League titles: 2

Premier League titles: 3

FA Cups: 3

League Cups: 1

10 trophies, on average one trophy per season. Are they really willing to lose this by bringing in a manager that can't win trophies? *casts out*

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

I will post a video on here of me windmilling my cock holding a “I sell terrier meat to Poch” sign if that happens

Quoted, just in case it happens. 

For the record, I can't see it. I think it's Madrid or something on that level or he'll stay put. 

• Paid Members

Isn't crazy that after the money that's been poursed into Chelsea and the trophies they've won, they're not on "that level". I thought the same recently when I kept reading stories suggesting Hazard must go to Real Madrid. I'm not sure it's what Ambramovich set out to achieve.

12 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I'm not sure it's what Ambramovich set out to achieve.

An international profile that was very prominent and also completely benign and non-threatening, bit of  an insurance policy against falling out with Vlad. Given what's happened to some other oligarchs over the years maybe it's working for him.

He also wanted half a dozen European cups and a profitable (thanks to Ian Kenyon) football club.

Can't have it all.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I'm not sure it's what Ambramovich set out to achieve.

His interest has certainly 'cooled' over the past few years, don't you think? Maybe he's accepted that to keep up with the top table boys he needs to either spend lavishly like City and United do (which is far more lavish than even Chelsea have been used to) or be more smart, progressive and patient to become a more sustainable side at the top by giving a manager time to build a squad (which he probably can't be bothered to do and seems too impatient) like Liverpool have done.

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Isn't crazy that after the money that's been poursed into Chelsea and the trophies they've won, they're not on "that level".

I think Real Madrid and Barcelona exist on a level higher than everyone else to be fair, it's just how it is. 

Didn't Roman get the hump last year when the UK wouldn't renew his work permit cos he's mates with Putin, and all that poisoning stuff was in the headlines and being laid at Russia's door.

• Paid Members

Fixtures are out today for next season, and it includes a winter break, which I'm surprised to see. Structured so teams have a week off with staggered games over two weekends

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48620218

Quite happy with that. Certainly makes sense in a year when there's a major international competition in the summer.