Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

5 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Yeah exactly. Man City definately put the foot off the gas. What's the point in going for 15 or 20 anyway? You'd end up with a bunch of knackered players, or one does a hamstring by trying a Pele style overhead kick or something. You've got the points and the goal difference, what's the point in knackering yourselfs out?

Not going for 10/15-0 is pathetic.

When I was 11, my team beat another 18-2. I think about it on a weekly basis, not how tired I was.

11 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Canā€™t really remember him doing anything amounting to shithousery apart from last season when Arsenal beat Spurs and he hung out of the window of his car down the high road riling the fansĀ like heā€™d won the World Cup

Marvellous stuff. Ā I approve of this.

Canā€™t really remember him doing anything amounting to shithousery apart from last season when Arsenal beat Spurs and he hung out of the window of his car down the high road riling the fansĀ like heā€™d won the World Cup,

Yeah not like Spurs to get ahead of themselves and celebrate something minor. Only difference is he was 19...you lot are 137

• Paid Members

This does feel like one of those situations where people are desperately looking for something that isn't there. If he'd sent Peter Crouch a picture of Plug from the Bash Street kids, there'd be nothing said. There was a horrendous incident at the Hartlepool game on Saturday and yet this will have a million times more focus, more tweets, more column inches.

They're all there looking down their noses on Italy because of their dreadful racism as if it's all rosy in our garden. It isn't. There's blatant racism everywhere and we spend more time discussing the nuances of stuff like this than dealing with it.

I don't recallĀ tall white skinny blokes having it too bad throughout history to be fair. Probably isn't as sensitive an area. If there's a tall white skinny kid on a playground he'll get the piss taken out of him for looking like Peter Crouch not for being white.Ā 

Ā 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

I don't recallĀ tall white skinny blokes having it too bad throughout history to be fair.Ā 

Ā 

I dunno. Hark back to Bacon's posts on Harry Kane towards the end of last season. "Every fucking hurdle in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Ā