Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

1 hour ago, AdamTH17 said:

Undisputed highlight of the evening has to be the bloke representing Slavia Praha completely creasing himself upon seeing they were in a group with Barcelona, Inter and Dortmund. The kind of spirit you love witnessing.

It was funny, but come on. Zac Dingle talking about cancer and wars was the undisputed highlight.

3 hours ago, AdamTH17 said:

At this stage, there's no point making City play in the group stage. It'd be easier for everyone if UEFA just gave them a bye into the quarter finals.

3 hours ago, gmoney said:

Who did Arsenal get? 

Man City will probably have an easier Champions League group than Arsenal's Europa League Group.

• Paid Members

Loved the atmosphere at Molineux last night, I was right next to the Torino a fans and they were belting from start to finish. 

After the draw, I don't think we could have asked for a better draw from pot 1 and 2, gives Wolves a really strong chance to progress I feel. 

A lot is being g made about coping with "Thursday/Sunday" syndrome, I think we could be very well prepared, as a lot have experienced this on the continent already, and those that came up with us were certainly fine with the 'Saturday/Tuesday' bullshit that gets lauded at players from a broad playing in the Championship. 

Either way, it's just fantastic experiencing European football for the first time in my lifetime at the Mol. Roll on the group stages. 

I think it's more the travelling to and from assfuckistan that fucks the players up more than the actual playing of games. I've always loved the UEFA/Europa though and a good showing will help Wolves raise their profile considerably.

• Paid Members

Wolves fans are bit pissed off at the Bratislava tie, as it's going to be behind closed doors, cutting down on the experience. 

But similar to Araenal, us travelling to Turkey, Portugal and Slovakia isn't that bad at all considering. The Braga tie would probably allow half our squad to see their families. 

• Paid Members

Hypothetical question. If a player blatantly attempted to cheat the referee with a dive like the one we just saw injury time, and he WASN'T England's brave captain, would he have escaped punishment? 🤔 Tory cunt.

A draw is better than losing 2-0 I suppose. Stupid mistakes at the back cost us a win.

100% Kane shapes his body into the defender and is looking for the contact...

...but if that’s outside the box and that’s an attacker bundling a defender over that’s a free kick.

I don’t know, only Lloris comes out of that with any credit for me. Absolutely rank match to watch (bet it was incredible for the neutrals), as I always say, they should just scrap them and settle on a draw beforehand. 

• Paid Members

Even Bacon spots it! He stopped chasing the ball, moved across into Sokratis' path to block him, and when Sokratis inevitably ran into him somebody lasso'd his legs away. 

Ceballos made such an impact when he came on, surprised he didn't start as a midfield trio of Guendouzi, Torreira and fucking Xhaka doesn't provide much creativity. His ability to create space is lovely to see, like Cazorla mk II.

Our defence still has plenty of room for improvement, when you consider we potentially have three starters to return from injury in Bellerin, Tierney and Holding. Let's hope there's a huge improvement. 

I think, If the defender is in front of Kane shepherding the ball out, gets a nudge and goes down 95% of the time it's given as a free kick and nobody questions it, with the fans bemoaning the striker bailing them out. It'd be soft but it's a foul and no arguments. We all know the referees don't apply the same rules for penalties as free kicks but I think if that's 30 yards out, by the touchline and Spurs scored from the free kick nobody is talking about it at all.