Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

19 minutes ago, Duke said:

Ahem. 

I was going to try and be smart and post a photo of us winning the Asia Cup from 2017, but the bloke was bloody injured again for it.

0-1.

• Paid Members

Modern day transfer rumours are shit. You don't get the 'I saw Henry's mam in a chippy in Manchester' stories anymore.. instead its "Aubergine removes Arsenal references from his social Media.. must be off to China"

• Paid Members

The long running joke on the Barnsley forum when it comes to transfer rumours is "I've just seen a Merc in the club car park with the registration "M355 1"(or insert random players name in the form of a personalised registration), must be Messi discussing terms!"

It's been going on years and started with the almost yearly rumour we were after Derek Riordon(reg R10 DON)...

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Don’t watch any La Liga these days, so is this Lo Celso that Spurs are after very decent? 

Yeah he's decent. I was surprised PSG loaned him out last season. He was young, had just featured regularly in their title-winning season and they were short of quality in midfield. Last summer they'd just sold Pastore, binned of Ben Arfa, Thiago Motta had retired and they didn't sign any midfielders. They didn't bring in Paredes until January, around the same time they'd stopped playing Rabiot. Maybe he didn't like being around cunts like Neymar.

Eriksen has told Danish media that he wants to try something new. Interesting. Bottling the Champions League final was new, wasn't it?

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

Newcastle spoiler for next season:

Mike Ashley is trying to by Game Digital after upping his shares to 38%.

5 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Eriksen hasn't been on top form all season tbh, save for the odd flash of brilliance. Levy needs to cash in now, Eriksen's already left in his own mind.

We’ve had tremendous value for money for him, can’t really argue with that 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, garynysmon said:

Eriksen hasn't been on top form all season tbh, save for the odd flash of brilliance.

He still managed 12 assists, bettered only by Hazard and Ryan Fraser.

Meanwhile, Ozil played Fortnite.

9 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Don’t watch any La Liga these days, so is this Lo Celso that Spurs are after very decent? 

Tim Vickery was on Talkshite this afternoon and he spoke really highly of him but then again he also thought you had an outside chance of signing Coutinho and it wasn't a penalty on Saturday so he'd obviously been on Brazilian crack.