Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

On 6/13/2019 at 9:31 AM, SuperBacon said:

I see everyone has to play everyone twice again.

Ridiculous. 

Last season rangers played Aberdeen and Kilmarnock 7 times each after drawing them in both cups. I’m dreading seeing them minimum 4 times this season. Would love a twice a season league 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The Four Horsemen said:

Cant find a new kits topic so just thought I would bung this thing of beauty in here. TigerRick, thoughts?3_cityshiort.png

Gorgeous. Love it. Got a hint that there was Tiger stripes from one of the players who modelled it. To be fair, Umbro are knocking it out of the park this summer. Derby and West Ham are fantastic.

• Paid Members

So, with Sarri officially gone- what next for Chelsea? Frank seemed to be the obvious choice, and I think it probably will still happen, but he is apparently now discussing a new deal with Derby. Could really throw a spanner into the works, or it could be a ploy from Derby to get as much compensation out of Chelsea as possible.

Tony Cascarino thinks that if Frank is appointed, he should bring in Jose Mourinho ALONGSIDE HIM. Great suggestion, I'm sure Jose's ego will go for that!

• Paid Members

I don't understand why some fans think this season is going to be anything other than a disaster. Our best player has gone and we can't replace him, and we're about to probably appoint someone with one year of good but hardly exceptional managerial experience. The idea that Lampard is going to galvanise a dressing room full of mercenaries who have downed tools for better managers in the past doesn't wash with me. Despite it making complete sense, this won't be viewed as a free pass season with the board, so if Lampard finishes 8th, he's probably still going to get fired. 

That issue of this season not being a free pass negates the idea that we'll just integrate 5 youth players next season and it will all be hunky-dory. Even if we do, it isn't Football Manager, and putting in a bunch of prospects who have never played against bigger opposition than 2018/19 Villa while attempting to finish 4th seems completely unrealistic. We also can't sign anyone on the planet apart from Matteo Kovacic and two of the brightest young stars who have already been integrated (RLC and CHO) have had terrible injuries. Our forwards blow and we're relying on Tammy Abraham being ready to lead the line at Champions League level. Maybe some of this will pan out, perhaps Reece James is Philip Lahm mk2 and Frank Lampard is Guardiola mk2, but I think we finish 6th-7th, Lampard gets fired for Allegri next year and we go back to pissing money up the wall haphazardly. 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

I wish I could, but you're somehow going to end up having a better season than us and we are going to look like even bigger plums. Claude is going to finally lose it on AFTV and the ghost of Drogba will score the winner against us when we play in the Carabao Cup final.