Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

All handballs should be handball without exception. This hand to ball / ball to hand bollocks has gone on way too long.

I'd prefer that to ball to hand being acceptable for defenders but not for an attacking team. That's just fucking illogical. 

I personally think the law should be as simple as if the hand or arm makes a movement to contact the ball it's handball. 

1 minute ago, Teedy Kay said:

I'd prefer that to ball to hand being acceptable for defenders but not for an attacking team. That's just fucking illogical. 

I personally think the law should be as simple as if the hand or arm makes a movement to contact the ball it's handball. 

But the hand or arm can make a movement accidentally or deliberately. Devon’s right, all handballs should be penalised. 

• Paid Members

Chelsea were pretty good in the first half but just fell apart in the second. Some superb counter attack goals killed them off.

Mourinho was quite good at punditry I thought.. once you get used to the monotone voice. It was quite funny seeing him next to Souness who spent most of last year criticising him.

• Paid Members

United do have a much better base to now play a counter-attacking game. I have my major doubts about Maguire but if he does well, then that back four is a much more reliable base to soak up pressure. Trying to do that with losers like Jones, Smalling and Young is suicidal. But that lack of a killer holding midfielder is going to really damage United at some point this season and it was utter stupidity to not hold on to Herrera or get him replaced.

Bloody Jamie Carragher overload on Sky this weekend. Out on the pitch at the awkward standing desk, in the studio messing about with the touchscreen shite, interviewing players with his giant microphone and then doing commentary as well. Sick of the chap already.

Edited by DCW

• Moderators
2 hours ago, AdamTH17 said:

What a moment for Daniel James that goal was. Couldn't help but smile at seeing how much it meant to him when he scored. Seems like a great lad as well.

Its great news for Wales. We have three of the most exciting young forward talents in Europe in Brooks, Wilson and James and its greqt to see them playing PL football. At the same team in the case of Brooks and Wilson. 

10 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Its great news for Wales. We have three of the most exciting young forward talents in Europe in Brooks, Wilson and James and its greqt to see them playing PL football. At the same team in the case of Brooks and Wilson. 

Yeah, it's not a bad looking future at all for their team. It's a shame Woodburn stalled a bit the prior year, through a combination of injuries and a lack of playing time. With us losing Sturridge I could've easily seen him slot into the 3rd choice spot we seem to have given to Brewster if he'd had a good year at Sheffield United. Hopefully he gets a good season in at Oxford this year.

Edited by AdamTH17

• Moderators

I don't think Woodburn will make it. If he spent less time in the bars of Wrexham the past few seasosn he might have had a better chance but he seems to have regressed over the past two seasons since he exploded on the scene for Wales and to a lesser extent Liverpool - he couldn't get a look in at the blades last season. Apparently Klopp likes him but friends inform me he wasn't fit this pre season (take from that what you will) . Sounds like last chance corral for me. Mind you at least Klopp didn't outright try and sell him like he did with Wilson and Wilson is the better prospect if you ask me and Woodburn finished 2nd in Golden Boy voting again so maybe or probably coaches know sonething I dont. Hopefully him being in Oxford away from around  here will do him good. 

Edited by PowerButchi

Just now, PowerButchi said:

I don't think Woodburn will make it. If he spent less time in the bars of Wrexham the past few seasosn he might have had a better chance but he seems to have regressed over the past two seasons since he exploded on the scene for Wales and to a lesser extent Liverpool he couldn't get a look in at the blades last season. Apparently Klopp likes him but friends inform me he wasn't fit this pre season. Sounds like last chance corral for me. Mind you at least Klopp didn't putright try and sell him likehe did with Wilson and Wilson ia the better prospect if you ask me. 

Yeah, he's certainly 4th choice behind Brewster at the minute, who Klopp is really high on. He's dropped down another level down to League One now, so it might very well be make or break. If he stays fit, he's only got himself to blame if he can't make a difference at that level if he wants to get a look in next year. Still only 19, so won't write him off just yet.

And yeah, Wilson is a weird one. I was sure he'd be staying over this summer based on his form for Derby last season, I thought that alone would be enough to merit his inclusion in our squad, and it's even stranger considering how short we are of options out wide. Besides Salah and Mane, we don't really have a proper out and out winger unless we shove Origi/Shaqiri out there, which is where you'd presume he'd slot in. We were open to selling him according to some reports, which I hope isn't true. Deserves a run of games in our first team at the very least.