Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Doesn't count because it was before Sky invented football but any of these.

That was a Premier League game!

Poyet for me, loved that goal. Like a rampaging Daniel-san.

TOP SHAGGERS IN ENGLAND, YOU’LL NEVER SING THAT*

Our delusions know no bounds 

“The results revealed that nearly three quarters (71%) of Spurs fans estimate that their partner reaches orgasm every time they have sex.”

Sorry for posting this, but all the transfer bollox is doing my head in.

*Everyones already made all the “coming first for once” jokes :)

• Paid Members

Mental past couple of days. Sky have confirmed that Tierney is having a medical tomorrow ahead of a move to Arsenal AND that we'll probably end up signing David Luiz. Where the fuck did that come from?! I'm not against it though, I have a soft spot for silly bollocks Dave.

Lo Celso and Ryan Sessegnon expected to join Spurs tomorrow. United linked with Llorente...Christ. Zaha could move to Everton. Lukaku on his way to Inter. Nobody signing Coutinho or Dybala!

Then over the rest of the month you have the Bale and Neymar sagas to reach a conclusion.

24 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Mental past couple of days. Sky have confirmed that Tierney is having a medical tomorrow ahead of a move to Arsenal AND that we'll probably end up signing David Luiz. Where the fuck did that come from?! I'm not against it though, I have a soft spot for silly bollocks Dave.

Lo Celso and Ryan Sessegnon expected to join Spurs tomorrow. United linked with Llorente...Christ. Zaha could move to Everton. Lukaku on his way to Inter. Nobody signing Coutinho or Dybala!

Then over the rest of the month you have the Bale and Neymar sagas to reach a conclusion.

And yet we're still here uploading videos of Milner and Robertson comparing biscuits!

I do have to commend the portion of our fanbase still checking every flight leaving Barcelona on SkyScanner, holding out on a last-ditch effort for Coutinho mind. Wish I had such a positive attitude. Little frustrating that coming off the back of a Champions League win, you'd think we're in a fantastic position to make ourselves an attractive option for any prospective players, but we've done nothing with it. I wasn't expecting us to go out headhunting, it's not Klopp's style at all, but it is a little worrying to see all the sides around us improving.

The cold hard (probable) truth is that Liverpool have a stand to expand and a big juicy kit sponsorship with Nike to negotiate for the start of next season. I'd imagine Nike would like marquee players to sign on their watch and the owners who have only ever run us as a self sufficient sports business would like to take the opportunity to expand the stadium without leveraging us in too much debt.

I still think we have really good owners and the fact they've landed us in a position where we can spend fuck all and still look to challenge for trophies  and maintain top four status is testament to that. My worry is that without Klopp it all falls apart.

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Liverpool don’t really need improving though, do they? Sometimes keeping all your players is just as important as making signings.

Why potentially disrupt the harmony of what you have for someone you don’t particularly need?

'If you're not moving forward, you're standing still' as they say. Everyone has to strengthen a little, even after a tremendous season. City just have and you could argue that they didn't need to either.

Chelsea didn't after a couple of decent seasons in the past and they fucked themselves. Liverpool don't need to do much, just another squad player or two to add depth. They're light in attack overall. If injuries mount up at that end of the pitch, I don't fancy their chances.

• Paid Members

We've gave Arsenal enough charity this year already, going ahead with that stupid friendly before a European final, Marina Curie. Tell them to fuck off. Watch them squirm, they're competition. What happened to rivalry?

The only deadline day business we should be doing with rivals is selling Bakalele or Stinkwater when United come calling around tea-time.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme