Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, Murtz said:

We have lost 2 mids that used to start in Herrera and Fellaini

When on earth was Fellaini a starter? 2015??

Apparently United aren't even interested in Bruno Fernandes after all. They definitely need somebody in midfield surely? Herrera out and nobody in, and it's somewhere that needed improvement anyway.

I think Lukaku is gone regardless. The writing was on the wall towards the end of the season when he lost his place and Ole would seemingly rather play Rashford or Martial, whilst also looking to bring Greenwood through.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

Lee Johnson substitutes Famara Diedhiou 45 games early and Bristol City start playing football when 3-1 down with 10 minutes left.

This is going to be a long year.

I’ll pop it in here as it’s more relevant (and no one reads the documentary thread) but the This Is Football series on Amazon is really superb.

The first episode had me bawling my eyes out (been an emotional day) at Liverpool fans from Rwanda. LIVERPOOL FANS FFS

Well worth a watch if you can.

• Paid Members

I started watching that episode last night. It was enjoyable, but 20 mins into it I started to wonder why it was called This Is Football and not The Rwandan Civil War! I presume it eventually links back to football again??

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

I’ll pop it in here as it’s more relevant (and no one reads the documentary thread) but the This Is Football series on Amazon is really superb.

The first episode had me bawling my eyes out (been an emotional day) at Liverpool fans from Rwanda. LIVERPOOL FANS FFS

Well worth a watch if you can.

I haven't seen it but I'm fairly confident we have the best most passionate and knowledgeable fans in Africa.