Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
Just now, StrongStyle said:

If he was really worth the £80m that Palace value him at, he would still be at Man Utd.

That's some of the worst logic I've ever read. Firstly because the guy has obviously matured into a pretty dangerous footballer. And secondly because there are some utterly shit players at Man Utd.

If he wasn't that good, Arsenal wouldn't want him. They do so need to pay the going rate.

Not that I ever blame anyone for trying to get a deal. Your perogotive. And everyone else's to laugh at you.

4 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

That's some of the worst logic I've ever read. Firstly because the guy has obviously matured into a pretty dangerous footballer. And secondly because there are some utterly shit players at Man Utd.

If he wasn't that good, Arsenal wouldn't want him. They do so need to pay the going rate.

Not that I ever blame anyone for trying to get a deal. Your perogotive. And everyone else's to laugh at you.

Zaha is a good player but £80m will get you any of the top players in Europe outside of England. It's a laughable fee. I've already said that it is Palace's right to seek out (read: extort) the best deal out of anyone who chooses to come in for him. I could put my house on the market for £500k. Ultimately, if some millionaire with more money than sense pulls the trigger on it, he can't be surprised when he could have got a much better home for the price.

Bruce confirmed at Newcastle and looking more and more likely that Ashley is going to sanction some big signings, (Well by our standards anyway!).

Joelinton from Hoffenheim for £36m and Alan Saint-Maximin for around £25m. 

Why couldn't we spend this money, when we had a good manager? It's gonna be Schteve all over again.

• Paid Members

This is only after Rondon and Perez have gone, with other clubs sniffing around Schar as well. You have to worry for Newcastle next season. Plus, Joelinton is average.

Trippier has gone to Atleti. That's a weird one, I suppose they need somebody to whip crosses in for that donkey Morata.

Fair play to Trippier. Gave everything every time, even if he did make mistakes and was big enough to own that and take responsibility last season when it was clear he was struggling. Not many players do that. 

Sure he’ll do well over there.

• Paid Members
55 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

If Newcastle are still a top-flight side 60 days from now I hope people will have the humility to admit they've upgraded managers.

Have I slept until February by accident? They'll finish 17th on goal difference, Ashley will call it a success. 

6 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Have I slept until February by accident? They'll finish 17th on goal difference, Ashley will call it a success. 

I hope both they and Villa stay up on goal difference at the expense of two teams who score about 20 more goals than them and lose 2-5 most weeks but they "Give it a go"

3 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I hope both they and Villa stay up on goal difference at the expense of two teams who score about 20 more goals than them and lose 2-5 most weeks but they "Give it a go"

Has anyone apart from Blackpool ever done this?