Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Want to explain how you can afford Zaha at an estimated £60-£80m buddy? 

Not that I care much about Arsenal's transfer budget but its a lazy press story as a lot of transfers are paid in instalments, so wouldn't be a case of Arsenal just having £45m to spend on players, they could spread money out over a few seasons, throw in incentives (e.g. Champions League Qualification etc). So they could very well sign a few players this window. Also reading between the lines the £45m is what Arsenal can spend after incomings (commercial, sponsors, tv money etc) and outgoings (wages, loans etc) have all been taken into account. I'm pretty certain that under FFP Arsenal (or any club) can actually make a loss up until a certain amount (£100m?) so again they could in theory buy players and hope it pays off or it can go against future transfer budget (Adidas deal apparently kicks into the accounts next season). 

Edited by Briefcase

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Murtz said:

Sky are reporting that Utd have a 25% sell on clause for Zaha. Hilarious if true. Up to 20m for doing nothing.

Definitely true. Palace tried to get them to waive it as part of the AWB deal.

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

I'm interested to know what aspect of Dalian Yafing's "vision" caused Rafa Bentitez to want to join them. 

Wanted a "project", Gus. Sure it's an exciting one. For £12m a year.

Spurs have signed a player. Nobody faint.

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

I'm interested to know what aspect of Dalian Yafing's "vision" caused Rafa Bentitez to want to join them. 

To be as famous as Dalian Atkinson

• Paid Members
48 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Spurs have signed a player. Nobody faint.

And they're loaning him back to Leeds for the upcoming season.

They're probably going to tie up Ndombele this week though, aren't they? The Lo Celso talk has gone a bit quiet now. That seemed a lot of money for somebody that has just moved for a considerably less fee.

• Paid Members

Tomas Kalas is now permanent from Chelsea. 

(RandyMarshEctoplasm.jpg)