Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

17 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

I'm not sure if the shops are open for me to get one today, I have 2 pairs of wireless Bluetooth headphones, would they work? 

We will have beef if you keep mentioning cows... 

Don't think they'll work without some jiggery. My PS4 needs a bluetooth adapter for the specific bluetooth headphones I'm using, it wont support airpods etc and I think Xbox will be the same. Surely you have the shitty headset that comes free with every console?

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Freddie Ljungberg played for Celtic? Absolutely zero memory of that one.

One that my mates are always stumped by is Giuesspe Rossi for Newcastle(my team) none of them remember that.

• Paid Members

I was bored once and put together some 'they played for them?' XIs. Some of my favourites include:

Davor Suker- West Ham

George Weah- Chelsea AND City

Jim Leighton & Andy Cole- Arsenal 

McManaman- City

Pletikosa- Spurs

Mancini- Leicester (they also had J-Lingz and Kane on loan. And Cambiasso, but I remember that vividly)

Materazzi- Everton 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I was bored once and put together some 'they played for them?' XIs. Some of my favourites include:

Davor Suker- West Ham

Just looked that up and he played for Arsenal as well? I don't remember that at ALL. 

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Davor Suker- West Ham

McManaman- City

Pletikosa- Spurs

Mancini- Leicester (they also had J-Lingz and Kane on loan. And Cambiasso, but I remember that vividly)

Materazzi- Everton 

Andy Cole at Arsenal. Mind fucking Blown. 

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Just looked that up and he played for Arsenal as well? I don't remember that at ALL. 

Yep, he was our replacement for Nicolas Anelka when he moved to Real Madrid. We signed him to be our main striker and at the same time we signed some winger called Thierry Henry. 

Andy Cole came through our youth ranks and only played one league game before we sold him to Bristol. 

@Frankie Crisp curiously, I don't remember Davis at Palace, yet I remember him at Barnet!

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Yep, he was our replacement for Nicolas Anelka when he moved to Real Madrid. We signed him to be our main striker and at the same time we signed some winger called Thierry Henry. 

Andy Cole came through our youth ranks and only played one league game before we sold him to Bristol. 

@Frankie Crisp curiously, I don't remember Davis at Palace, yet I remember him at Barnet!

Ok I feel a touch better, I was thinking he had joined end of career and had missed it. 

37 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Davor Suker- West Ham

McManaman- City

Pletikosa- Spurs

Materazzi- Everton 

Telling people Robbie Fowler played for Blackburn is one that gets alot of confused comments from Rovers and Liverpool fans Ive met.

28 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Robert Jarni signed for Cov but left before kicking a ball

Blatantly he signed and then when his wife arrived the next day she couldn’t believe he turned down life in Madrid for this shithole and three days later we sold him for a profit. 

It’ll come as no surprise to long time viewers that Matrix Materazzi is one of my all time favourites. Think @Guy Bifkin once described him as the greatest shittest player ever. 4 reds in 20 odd games for Everton, how can you not love that?

Attilo Lombardo at Palace was an odd one for me  The Bald Eagle playing for The Eagles was mental