Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

Was there a late night edition of Brookie? Bloody southerners. By it's demise there were only late night episodes. One of the last episodes was the entire close giving a wrong'un an anonymous beating one by one until he was dead. No grasses that way.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

One of the last episodes was the entire close giving a wrong'un an anonymous beating one by one until he was dead. No grasses that way.

Might be misremembering this, but didn't they all string him up and hang him from a bedroom window for all to see? The way it was all filmed seemed totally different to the earlier years too. 

Brookside Closed

Sure I remember my parents having some straight to VHS specials which included Barry Grant running around with a gun too. 

Ah sorry, its the football thread. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Awards Moderator
17 minutes ago, Silky Kisser said:

Sure I remember my parents having some straight to VHS specials which included Barry Grant running around with a gun too. 

Yep, that’s where the Jimmy GIF is from. They did a few VHS specials so they could say some bad words - this one was The Lost Weekend which ended with Barry locking one of the Finnegans in an industrial container on the docks so he’d get shipped off. 

A few years later, the same happened to Jack Bauer and I think Mersey TV are still waiting for the royalties.

Anyway, to steer this back on topic - we beat Brighton yesterday and I had some interaction with Darren Ambrose on Twitter. What a treat of a day.

• Awards Moderator
35 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

What does Darren Ambrose do these days? Does he just hang around at the Box Park?

Yeah, he does the Boxpark thing a bit - usually when we have a televised away game - and some interview bits for social media videos.

He’s also got a barber shop in Ipswich and tends to avoid coming to Merseyside unless he has armed security present.

He’s my footballing Kate Nash.

I want Colin Farrell to play him in the film, give it his best In Bruges loveable psychopath.

Pickford is the archetypical english goalie. Enjoys early success followed by media wankfest then settles in to being unreliable and patchy at best. Short arms and a questionable attitude as well.

• Paid Members

He's shite, isn't he? He's the new Kevin Pressman. Largely immobile, occasionally throws himself into a good-looking save, can do long goal kicks.

• Paid Members

What is that young 'keeper at Bournmouth like? I know he was getting some decent reviews when he first arrived on the scene, but I haven't seen him play since...

Edited by Cod Eye