Pundits are nowadays told to be trolls. Like Devon M. When he still thinks Jesse Lingard will bring the glory days back to Utd and Ole is a nice man and not a sniffiing little prick. 😜

Edited by Porkchopcash

Rio on mainstream tv talking about family. Ha, a known and proven adulterer talking about the hardships of family life since his wife passed. He should keep a low profile being the love rat he is. It would be a bit like Jesse Lingard going on TV telling people how to play football. 😜

Man City banned for European competition in the next two seasons... and the first thing I thought of was 'so that means if Utd get 5th we could get into the Champions League'. How far we have fallen :(

Funny way of announcing Pep going back to Barca. They’ll appeal and probably win, if not they’ll blame VAR. 

Strap a rocket to Sheffield Utd? 

Probably getting overturned though. 

I mean, it'll get overturned, but fuck me the ramifications of this if it stands. 

Firstly, no chance Pep sticks around. Winning the CL is all he has left to achieve at City, he's done everything else (whilst setting records), I can't see him waiting 2 years for that chance. 

Secondly, BEHOLD THE 5TH PLACE TROPHY!

5 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I mean, it'll get overturned, but fuck me the ramifications of this if it stands. 

Firstly, no chance Pep sticks around. Winning the CL is all he has left to achieve at City, he's done everything else (whilst setting records), I can't see him waiting 2 years for that chance. 

Secondly, BEHOLD THE 5TH PLACE TROPHY!

Didn’t Wenger recently take up a job with FIFA? 

100% he’s been on the Slack channel to his UEFA buddies about this.