Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Ralphy said:

@tiger_rick is Kamil Grosicki any good? Seems that he is on the move to wba 

He's alright. utterly frustrating because when he's on it, he's the best winger in the division. Quick on the break, good crosser, great shots from distance. He's a lazy sod so no use defensively and erratic in his decision making and the quality of his passing and crossing. He's as likely to pass to a defender as he is to put a great cross on a striker's head. He's a good signing for £800k though. He'll help get you up. Not sure he's a PL player now. We only had 4 months in the PL after he came and to be honest, Lazar Markovic was much better. That was 3 years ago now though and he's not quite as quick or fit.

Mind you, Sheffield United have ripped up the book on what a Premier League player is these days. So fuck knows.

7 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

He's alright. utterly frustrating because when he's on it, he's the best winger in the division. Quick on the break, good crosser, great shots from distance. He's a lazy sod so no use defensively and erratic in his decision making and the quality of his passing and crossing. He's as likely to pass to a defender as he is to put a great cross on a striker's head.

Total mercenary who has wanted away from Hull for years!

Nothing is ever his fault & he only has one foot. For me, he represents everything bad with modern day football.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Nothing is ever his fault & he only has one foot. For me, he represents everything bad with modern day football.

You can set up a The Big Match Revisited thread if you so wish.

15 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

You can set up a The Big Match Revisited thread if you so wish.

I remember when Villa cunt Nigel Kennedy was on The Big Match live when his wank team were playing. They had him record a version of the theme which played at the start of the show, then at the end they asked him to play them out and he starts playing Match Of The Day. They quickly cut away to the pre recorded version they played at the start. 

• Awards Moderator

Apparently the transfer window shuts in a few hours. Christ almighty. Has it ever been this dull? I'm actually glad fuck all's happened; it shouldn't even be a thing.

I don't have/watch Sky Sports but the thought of that melt Jim White having to talk about a loan move between Oldham and Barnet will do me.