Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

He got a yellow card for spying on the Southampton staff's tactics on their bench. He's made Ndombele his first new 'Luke Shaw'. Honestly I get so much joy from things going wrong for that miserable old prick. 

3 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

He got a yellow card for spying on the Southampton staff's tactics on their bench.

Weren’t they watching the replay of the VAR decision and he joined them? They weren’t bothered by him being there. 

Then again, I got my information from Paul Merson so he was probably watching Balamory and didn’t realise. Beans nonce. 

11 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

He got a yellow card for spying on the Southampton staff's tactics on their bench. He's made Ndombele his first new 'Luke Shaw'. Honestly I get so much joy from things going wrong for that miserable old prick. 

100% would’ve joined in with the Saints fans singing “you’re just a shit Pochettino” if I was there 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Or alternatively, dragging the best perfomances we've seen in years out of them.

And David Luiz!

I think Arteta having played alongside Ozil (in arguably the best midfield we've had since the Invincible years) helps a lot. He might have a greater insight as to how to get the best out of him.