Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I used to work in the hotel where they’d all stay while they were doing their coaching badges. I can confirm that Duncan Ferguson is a knob and a sleaze. One of the grumpiest guys I’ve had the displeasure of meeting and he was a complete creep with the young waitresses, using language like “doll”.

Owen Coyle on the other hand, top lad. The bar made a few quid the week he was staying. 

• Paid Members
Just now, stumobir said:

I used to work in the hotel where they’d all stay while they were doing their coaching badges. I can confirm that Duncan Ferguson is a knob and a sleaze. One of the grumpiest guys I’ve had the displeasure of meeting and he was a complete creep with the young waitresses, using language like “doll”.

He's always seemed like a nice fellow.

• Awards Moderator

I was surprised by Ferguson. Mate of mine was on Everton’s books in the 1990s and when he lost his dad, Ferguson went out of his way to spend the afternoon with him, despite Baz just being a kid rather than a first team player. He was meant to be the soundest bloke in the club and was well-known for his kindness. Another mate worked at Everton in the Community a few years back and said the same of him.

But yeah, total dickhead move yesterday. Maybe he thought Kean burgled his house.

• Paid Members

Thank god he was never a player/manager. He's play shit on purpose so he can pull himself off...

On a serious note, I lovd him when he was at Oakwell. Proper old school battering ram.