4 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

It's great. It's what every Saturday 3PM telly should look like (and is, in other countries). Stupid laws trying to make me go and see Hibs...

I just wish it had the option to not keep me up to date with the other games scores. I'd have liked to watch United/Spurs unspoiled affter the Chelsea game later.

No no nooooooooooo. This will kill the lower leagues (not step one but step two and below). If they start showing 3 o clock Saturday games live we are doomed. 

Did Amazon have different studios for each game? I caught a tiny bit of Gabby Logan at the end of the City game but didn’t see any of the other game 

It's absolutely ridiculous that it's 2019 and you still can't legally watch every Premier League game unless you live outside this country. Hopefully the good notices that Amazon have got will change that in the near future.

Surely people aren't going to Grimsby games because there's nothing better on the telly.

Edited by Mr_Danger

28 minutes ago, AshC said:

Fuck the Premier League, get down Easter Road lad.

The Premier League isn't very good but I'm still not tempted by a 9 hour round trip to watch a Scottish football match, ta.

The argument that is will kill the lower leagues seems ridiculous to me

How many Fans of PL teams are going to a local game just because they can't watch there team on the TV at 3pm?

They are either watching it through illegal streams anyway, listening to the Game through the Subscription service teams offer or just watching Jeff Stelling on Sky 

4 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

The argument that is will kill the lower leagues seems ridiculous to me

How many Fans of PL teams are going to a local game just because they can't watch there team on the TV at 3pm?

They are either watching it through illegal streams anyway, listening to the Game through the Subscription service teams offer or just watching Jeff Stelling on Sky 

I go to a non league team, you get Brentford and qpr fans show up if their team is away. They pay their ticket fee, buy a pint or 2 and some food and suddenly they spend £15 to £20, important to semi pro teams 

I quite enjoyed Amazon's coverage last night and I thought the picture quality was better than Sky HD.

Being able to turn Andy Townsend's commentary off was a Brucie bonus.

Mine was fucking shit through the Chromecast. Constantly stopped. When I switched to just watching on my phone, it was great but small. Bit of a shitter. Enjoyed hearing Jon Champion and Ally McCoist together again.

That's what happens when big game Div shows up. 

Everton could be in big trouble. They've spent big whilst going backwards and losing their identity. The new stadium is turning in to a white whale and there's no way they're getting their money back on most of their players should they need to. I reckon they might need Joe Royle more than Moysie.

How do I turn off Alan Shearer whilst still watching the game? Edit: stadium atmosphere. I know, I know, but you're watching Arsenal 

Edited by hallicks