4 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

Stevie G to prove himself at a mid table team before his inevitable jump to Liverpool pending on Klopp retiring.

I'd be absolutely stunned if Gerrard is being genuinely considered as a Klopp replacement, honestly.

I'm sure his name will be involved throughout the discussions when the day does inevitably come, but I'd hope it'll be little more than an acknowledgement from the portion of our fanbase that will be clamouring for him to come back.

Edited by AdamTH17

Prepare to be stunned in a couple of years then because club legend who goes in to management then manages the club he became a legend for is the least stunning thing ever. 

Personally I'd like to see him cut his teeth at a higher standard like the Championship before getting some premier league experience but unfortunately I think he'll come straight from Rangers and fail miserably.

A mate sent me a link to an article Pter Crouch has penned, saying he thinks Chris Wilder should be the one Arsenal turn to. I really like what Wilder has done for Sheff Utd, but an apointment like that just screams Bruce Rioch to me...

Ideally we should be looking for a club legend with managerial experience in the Premier league, so I'd like to see Remi Garde. Otherwise Glenn Helder. 

Jonjo Shelvey... god DAMN. 

Everton's next fixtures.

Leicester - away

Liverpool - away

Chelsea - home

Man Utd - away

Leicester (League Cup) - home

Arsenal - home

I can't see them picking up many points here.

Koeman out.

Ah no, I'm over for the Chelsea game next week. Really wish I wasn't now but everything is paid for. She'll go to Primark whistling 'Sleigh Ride' full of joy and mirth, and I may as well be walking into an atmosphere akin to the Passion of the Christ. 

Poor Silva though. I feel for him being at the helm and in charge of a bunch of petulant pups. The atmosphere will be fucking toxic if he's still in charge. 

Well impressed with the Amazon Prime coverage. You have the option to watch replays of either the whole game, half hour highlights or a 3 minute recap of all last nights games. Here’s hoping the option to watch any game live becomes commonplace. MLB.TV is far and away the best sport service I’ve seen and this is a similar model to that. 

It's great. It's what every Saturday 3PM telly should look like (and is, in other countries). Stupid laws trying to make me go and see Hibs...

I just wish it had the option to not keep me up to date with the other games scores. I'd have liked to watch United/Spurs unspoiled affter the Chelsea game later.