Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

That's what happens when big game Div shows up. 

Everton could be in big trouble. They've spent big whilst going backwards and losing their identity. The new stadium is turning in to a white whale and there's no way they're getting their money back on most of their players should they need to. I reckon they might need Joe Royle more than Moysie.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I think I may have picked Everton as the surprise package in the pre-season predictions. Does it still count if they’ve been surprisingly terrible?

I don't follow the Premier League as closely as I used to, but I'm sure there were pundits picking both Everton and West Ham(and Leicester too, to be fair) as their picks to break into the top 4 this year, so I don't think you are on your own!

Squad wise, is their position a fair one, or is it more down to the way Marco Silva had them playing?

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

Squad wise, is their position a fair one

No. You look at the players they have and compare them with Sheffield United and Crystal Palace, they should be doing far better. 

I mean, they're even below Arsenal for fuck sake. Embarrassing. 

• Paid Members

Poor performance, even worse result. Brighton didn't even have to work that hard to get the win, which is more frustrating than anything. Huge rebuilding job needed at Arsenal, and it's going to take years, and years. I hope we go for a young manager and our fans/owners give them a chance to start a project that will yield long term results rather than a quick fix to steady the ship and paper over the pretty obvious, growing cracks. Alas, I don't think it'll happen and I suspect a "safe pair of hands" will lead to us going round and round with managers like Emery until something gives. Could be a few years of mid-table obscurity on the horizon if things do not change.

On the plus side, despite Alan Pardew "expertly" claiming Pepe was "not a workhorse",I thought he did pretty well in that second half. A bright spot among a number of poor performances. He hasn't started well so far, but I think he'll come good in time. Probably at another club who have some idea what they are doing, mind.  

• Paid Members

Macclesfield are up on the chopping block again - as well as Sol Campbell heading a winding up petition to be heard very soon their upcoming home game vs Carlisle is now off as the first team is on strike and the youth can't/wont be used.

Edited by seph

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Nigel Pearson set to be named Watford manager until the end of the season. That's a massive shock, gotta be up there with Joe Kinnear taking over at Newcastle on the 'what the fuck' scale.

It still a few steps down in Joe Kinnear . 

Arsenal lack any sort of cohesive plan on what they want to be doing. Their transfer strategy is a bit mental, their team is wildly unbalanced and they have no discernable playing style to speak of. 

It's all good and well saying they need a five year plan but it's no good if you have to start again every two years. 

Poch really would be perfect for them.....