Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Koeman out.

Ah no, I'm over for the Chelsea game next week. Really wish I wasn't now but everything is paid for. She'll go to Primark whistling 'Sleigh Ride' full of joy and mirth, and I may as well be walking into an atmosphere akin to the Passion of the Christ. 

Poor Silva though. I feel for him being at the helm and in charge of a bunch of petulant pups. The atmosphere will be fucking toxic if he's still in charge. 

Well impressed with the Amazon Prime coverage. You have the option to watch replays of either the whole game, half hour highlights or a 3 minute recap of all last nights games. Here’s hoping the option to watch any game live becomes commonplace. MLB.TV is far and away the best sport service I’ve seen and this is a similar model to that. 

• Paid Members

It's great. It's what every Saturday 3PM telly should look like (and is, in other countries). Stupid laws trying to make me go and see Hibs...

I just wish it had the option to not keep me up to date with the other games scores. I'd have liked to watch United/Spurs unspoiled affter the Chelsea game later.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

It's great. It's what every Saturday 3PM telly should look like (and is, in other countries). Stupid laws trying to make me go and see Hibs...

I just wish it had the option to not keep me up to date with the other games scores. I'd have liked to watch United/Spurs unspoiled affter the Chelsea game later.

No no nooooooooooo. This will kill the lower leagues (not step one but step two and below). If they start showing 3 o clock Saturday games live we are doomed. 

Did Amazon have different studios for each game? I caught a tiny bit of Gabby Logan at the end of the City game but didn’t see any of the other game 

• Paid Members

It's absolutely ridiculous that it's 2019 and you still can't legally watch every Premier League game unless you live outside this country. Hopefully the good notices that Amazon have got will change that in the near future.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, AshC said:

Fuck the Premier League, get down Easter Road lad.

The Premier League isn't very good but I'm still not tempted by a 9 hour round trip to watch a Scottish football match, ta.

The argument that is will kill the lower leagues seems ridiculous to me

How many Fans of PL teams are going to a local game just because they can't watch there team on the TV at 3pm?

They are either watching it through illegal streams anyway, listening to the Game through the Subscription service teams offer or just watching Jeff Stelling on Sky 

4 hours ago, MVP RULZ said:

The argument that is will kill the lower leagues seems ridiculous to me

How many Fans of PL teams are going to a local game just because they can't watch there team on the TV at 3pm?

They are either watching it through illegal streams anyway, listening to the Game through the Subscription service teams offer or just watching Jeff Stelling on Sky 

I go to a non league team, you get Brentford and qpr fans show up if their team is away. They pay their ticket fee, buy a pint or 2 and some food and suddenly they spend £15 to £20, important to semi pro teams