Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Richard Keogh sacked by Derby whilst injured from the drunk crash where both perpetrators are fit and playing. Ain't that some bolsheht.

• Paid Members

That was fun to watch. Ozil looked good, Martinelli is scoring for fun still, Willock scored a screamer and Mustafi did a funny OG. Not going to lose sleep over a Carabao Cup exit and it was far more entertaining than our league matches. Didn't think Brewster made a great impact but that Curtis Jones looked excellent when he came on.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, seph said:

Richard Keogh sacked by Derby whilst injured from the drunk crash where both perpetrators are fit and playing. Ain't that some bolsheht.

He shouldnt have been on the piss with them then. One of them was Tom Lawrence. He's from fucking Wrexham. He's a curse. #fuckoffwrexham

The captain shouldnt be on the piss all night with players on the piss and get pissed up into their pissed car. He'd be fit and have a contract if he got a taxi home. 

The videos allegedly of the three of them in that alleged gastropub are pretty allegedly fucking damning. But all 3 should have been released. *checks £20 note for powder*

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

But all 3 should have been released.

Law of Football in a nutshell. Haven't murdered or molested anyone and are fit to play? You're in.

• Paid Members

Have I found a fun new game to play every Monday morning at work? Yes I have. It's called Garthstermind.

Basically, you have to try and guess who will feature in Garth Crooks' team of the week. I know he publishes it on Sunday night, so that means a little self control by not going to his Team of the Week page until you have formulated your guesses. TOP TIP- just check to see who scored!

I did pretty well on my first attempt- 7 out of 11. I played it safe and assumed he would pick 3 defenders- but he picked 4! His XI this week actually resembles a proper team for once. I also overlooked the possibility of him picking Ben Foster on the basis that he nearly scored a goal. A classic Garth move.

Remember- the key to winning this isn't by picking who you (or the general consensus) thought were the best players. You need to see things through the eyes of Garth and try to think how he would think in order to become a true Garthstermind.

• Paid Members

Can I get into the mind of Garth? No, because I never read or listen to him.

Just had a look at the team. It's like one of those shitty stat based teams you see pop up where scoring massively skews it. Only two outfielders in his team didn't score.