Mane is great, but how anybody not called Fabinho is picking up the MOTM award there is beyond me. He spent about 70 minutes playing in midfield on his own that game, whilst Henderson decided he was going to spend the entire first half marking Alexander-Arnold.

Another big three points. Hopefully Neville shuts up soon with the idea that we've only just started "winning dirty" this season.

3 minutes ago, AdamTH17 said:

Mane is great, but how anybody not called Fabinho is picking up the MOTM award there is beyond me. He spent about 70 minutes playing in midfield on his own that game, whilst Henderson decided he was going to spend the entire first half marking Alexander-Arnold.

Another big three points. Hopefully Neville shuts up soon with the idea that we've only just started "winning dirty" this season.

Against a turgid Spurs midfield. Fucking whoop dee doo Basil, whoop dee doo.

4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Against a turgid Spurs midfield. Fucking whoop dee doo Basil, whoop dee doo.

I think the concept of "1 midfielder holding his own against 3" is impressive regardless of the calibre of opposition. He can't help Poch deciding that Eriksen deserves 85 minutes.

Special mention to Lovren as well, who remains the valiant holder of the "defender most likely to get knocked off the ball by his attacker" award. 

Worst penalty decision I've seen in a while. Mane, who didn't even have possession of the ball, gets in the way of Aurier's striking leg and gets a pen.

I'm sick of the Liverpool media love-in.

Edited by garynysmon

Arsenal are fucked. What a mess this club is in (still...).

Your captain is subbed off to a stadium of home fans cheering to see him leave the pitch, cups his ear, takes his time leaving the field when we are in need of a goal (which then prompts the fans to boo him) and it finishes with him telling the fans to fuck off. Chucks his shirt and storms down the tunnel. 

Should the fans have reacted like this to a player who, despite not being very good, is picked by the manager to play? Probably not. Should Xhaka, our club captain, have responded in that manner? Probably not. Should Emery have made Xhaka captain in the first place and insisted on playing him every game, thus stoking the flames? Absolutely not. 

Emery really hasn't got a fucking clue. I don't know what we are supposed to be about. We're mostly boring to watch and there is no life in the dog. Ozil shouting 'I swear you are not a coach' during the Europa League final is starting to resonate with the fans now. 15 months on and we have not improved despite having a stronger squad. He is not the man to take us forward. Out. 

Edited by PunkStep

The cream of Scotland doing the buisness too!

Liverpool being shit and winning is nothing new. It's only United we can't do it against.

Imagine this side with a worldclass midfielder to play between Fabinho and the forwards. Shame it's not working out for Naby.

1 hour ago, gmoney said:

Soccer-2010-FIFA-World-Cup-South-Africa-

Not even joking, I'd rather him in charge between now and May than Emery if it means waiting for the right man to become available.

Imagine it now. Ozil is suddenly made club captain, the team are actually encouraged to play attacking football to get the most out of our £72m record signing and shit hot strike partnership, Flamini is back in and arranges weekly meals with the boys. I'm all for it.