Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Leicester are an impressive outfit for sure this year and a top four finish seems well within reach. Struggle to like them too much though when they're managed by Brendan 'Hitman' Rodgers.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Leicester were a joy to watch last night, truly magnificent. Not just Maddison and Tielemans, but Chilwell and Barnes were on another level. Leicester played some breathtaking football, proper Barcelona 2009 stuff. Chilwell's delivery for Perez' 2nd goal was out of this world. 

I know he's easy to take the piss out of, but what a coach Brendan is eh? Took Swansea to the PL and got them playing nice football, almost won the league with an ok Liverpool side, set records with Celtic. To think after Wenger left I scoffed at suggestions that Arsenal should offer him the manager's job. I'd pick him over Emery without an ounce of hesitation today. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

Leicester were a joy to watch last night, truly magnificent. Not just Maddison and Tielemans, but Chilwell and Barnes were on another level. Leicester played some breathtaking football, proper Barcelona 2009 stuff. Chilwell's delivery for Perez' 2nd goal was out of this world. 

I know he's easy to take the piss out of, but what a coach Brendan is eh? Took Swansea to the PL and got them playing nice football, almost won the league with an ok Liverpool side, set records with Celtic. To think after Wenger left I scoffed at suggestions that Arsenal should offer him the manager's job. I'd pick him over Emery without an ounce of hesitation today. 

I'm not going to disagree with you but I will point out those records with Celtic come with the caveat of having the least amount of competition they have ever had. Probably by a fairly large margin, I think any decent manage could of replicated what he done. I actually think it's his weakest showing as a manager.

And I’d argue that at Swansea he carried on what Sousa started. They didn’t change their playing style when he took over the reins there, his man management got the best out of them with Sousa’s style and system. 

Mane is great, but how anybody not called Fabinho is picking up the MOTM award there is beyond me. He spent about 70 minutes playing in midfield on his own that game, whilst Henderson decided he was going to spend the entire first half marking Alexander-Arnold.

Another big three points. Hopefully Neville shuts up soon with the idea that we've only just started "winning dirty" this season.

3 minutes ago, AdamTH17 said:

Mane is great, but how anybody not called Fabinho is picking up the MOTM award there is beyond me. He spent about 70 minutes playing in midfield on his own that game, whilst Henderson decided he was going to spend the entire first half marking Alexander-Arnold.

Another big three points. Hopefully Neville shuts up soon with the idea that we've only just started "winning dirty" this season.

Against a turgid Spurs midfield. Fucking whoop dee doo Basil, whoop dee doo.

4 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Against a turgid Spurs midfield. Fucking whoop dee doo Basil, whoop dee doo.

I think the concept of "1 midfielder holding his own against 3" is impressive regardless of the calibre of opposition. He can't help Poch deciding that Eriksen deserves 85 minutes.

Special mention to Lovren as well, who remains the valiant holder of the "defender most likely to get knocked off the ball by his attacker" award. 

• Paid Members

Worst penalty decision I've seen in a while. Mane, who didn't even have possession of the ball, gets in the way of Aurier's striking leg and gets a pen.

I'm sick of the Liverpool media love-in.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

Arsenal are fucked. What a mess this club is in (still...).

Your captain is subbed off to a stadium of home fans cheering to see him leave the pitch, cups his ear, takes his time leaving the field when we are in need of a goal (which then prompts the fans to boo him) and it finishes with him telling the fans to fuck off. Chucks his shirt and storms down the tunnel. 

Should the fans have reacted like this to a player who, despite not being very good, is picked by the manager to play? Probably not. Should Xhaka, our club captain, have responded in that manner? Probably not. Should Emery have made Xhaka captain in the first place and insisted on playing him every game, thus stoking the flames? Absolutely not. 

Emery really hasn't got a fucking clue. I don't know what we are supposed to be about. We're mostly boring to watch and there is no life in the dog. Ozil shouting 'I swear you are not a coach' during the Europa League final is starting to resonate with the fans now. 15 months on and we have not improved despite having a stronger squad. He is not the man to take us forward. Out. 

Edited by PunkStep