Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

If you're referring to the EFL Trophy as the Leasing.com trophy, then it's only accurate to refer to the Scottish Challenge Cup by its correct name: The SPFL Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup (previous the Irn-Bru Cup.)

Also worth remembering who did the draw for the quarter-final last year:

13911204_450_450_73045_0_fit_0_3da9c9acd

Edited by JNLister

• Paid Members

Any Wigan fans on this board? 

In Wales we all think that 27 year old Kieffer Moore is now the best thing since sliced bread (after Hal Robson-Kanu), yet he hasn't scored any goals for the Latics this season and was working as a part-time lifeguard during Euro 2016.

Who'd have thought that a 6'5" Championship clogger who can run a bit was all we needed all along? He was superb against Slovakia and Croatia. Thank god he has a taid (grandfather) from Llanrug.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

Any Wigan fans on this board? 

In Wales we all think that 27 year old Kieffer Moore is now the best thing since sliced bread (after Hal Robson-Kanu), yet he hasn't scored any goals for the Latics this season and was working as a part-time lifeguard during Euro 2016.

Who'd have thought that a 6'5" Championship clogger who can run a bit was all we needed all along? He was superb against Slovakia and Croatia. Thank god he has a taid (grandfather) from Llanrug.

You want @Cod Eye and @Max Power to give you the lowdown on him.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

I certainly prefer him to Vokes currentkly. Hope he doesn't end up another Morison.

Vokes isn't mobile enough for my liking. Moore seems to be almost, if not as good, in the air but can also run the channels. 

The style over the past two games has been way more 'back to basics' but Bale and Dan James running the wings and picking up Moore's scraps seems to be working. 

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

He's a strange one, is Moore. In League one(for both us and Rotherham before) he was unplayable. He looked deceptivly quick and very Peter Crouch like in the fact he was better with the ball at his feet than you would think. But in the Championship, he really flattered to deceive and only scored a handful of goals(admittedly in a very poor side) and missed one of the easiest chances I've ever seen one of our players get. He got a bad head injury that kept him out of about half of last season though, and I've heard from someone inside the club that they were not sure if he had mentally fully recoverd from it. Not sure what Wigan paid for him as all our transfer deals are "undisclosed", but I wan't too dissapointed to see him leave at the time. I am now though due to the clubs failiure to replace him.

Really glad he's done well for Wales this past week though. He's been in demand from the international sides the last few years. At one point, even China were trying to get him to represent them...

Edited by Cod Eye

Cod Eye has covered it mainly - although I was probably a little more dissapointed to see him leave by the looks of what's written above.

He's a hard worker, very mobile, great in the air but maybe struggles technically (first touch, finishing etc). 

I can't fault him and I'm pleased to see him do well. It'll be interesting to see how he progresses with good players around him - because we were a shambles last time we played in the Championship (And now I mention it this time too) and I don't think Wigan are very good either.

In conclusion, he'll give everything, his hold up play is good, he's good in the air, but he'll miss his fair share of easy chances. Which is why he's playing at the level he is.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Cod Eye has covered it mainly - although I was probably a little more dissapointed to see him leave by the looks of what's written above.

He's a hard worker, very mobile, great in the air but maybe struggles technically (first touch, finishing etc). 

I can't fault him and I'm pleased to see him do well. It'll be interesting to see how he progresses with good players around him - because we were a shambles last time we played in the Championship (And now I mention it this time too) and I don't think Wigan are very good either.

In conclusion, he'll give everything, his hold up play is good, he's good in the air, but he'll miss his fair share of easy chances. Which is why he's playing at the level he is.

It wasn't that I wanted to see him go, but I thought that out of the players hat were being linked with moves(him, Pinnock, Lindsay and Davies) he was the one that I thought could have been replaced the easiest. Obviously it's looking like I were wrong...

1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

It wasn't that I wanted to see him go, but I thought that out of the players hat were being linked with moves(him, Pinnock, Lindsay and Davies) he was the one that I thought could have been replaced the easiest. Obviously it's looking like I were wrong...

Ah right I get your point - I misunderstood earlier. Schmidt might get 6 minutes this weekend.....

I caught the second half of Wales vs Croatia and thought Moore looked quite poor. Gave the ball away, throwing his arms up in the air when players wasn't around him/didn't go his way, looked a frustrating player from what I saw.

Wales have some good young talent coming through which is good to see. I don't really enjoy international football but do quite enjoy watching Wales.