Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

No arguments against that at all. The only two players in United's team who I think could break that monopoly up are Pogba and De Gea, if they can get any semblance of their form back. As things stand, I'm not sure I'd put any United players on a Liverpool bench, other than De Gea. 

• Paid Members

Danny Mills even went on to say that Milner and Ox would get in ahead of any United players. I mean, an in-form Pogba would walk into that midfield IMO, but I can't remember what an in-form Pogba looks like. I wouldn't pick De Gea ahead of Allison these days either. Therefore...yeah, hard to disagree with that combined XI.

Pogba is so odd. I saw him against Arsenal in the FA Cup last season and he ran the show. Looked incredible. I remember applauding him off the pitch. Cut to a few months later when we won 2 nil at home and he was utterly awful. It just summed him up. For United fans what is the issue there? Style of play, management or attitude?