Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Imagine thinking a manager that got Cardiff relegated and did well in the Norwegian league was good enough to take the reigns at 'the biggest club in the world' when two of the best managers in theĀ modern era failed before him. That run last season was a reaction to being freed from the shackles of Jose, not due to them suddenly stumbling upon the second coming of Fergie. Newcastle are toilet. Losing to them is a very worrying sign.

2 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

No wonder Arsenal have been so shit in recent years when theĀ fans have thatĀ appallingĀ attitude.

Fair's fair in that particular example. On the other hand, I'm all for Liverpool being banned from all competitions on account of them having insufferable fans.Ā 

So how long does Ole get? I'm all for at leasĀ 5 years more of him but I can see him bootedĀ before crimbo. On the other hand who is available that could come in and sort that shite out? Steve Bruce passed his first interview today but being a man of his word he'd surely see out his contract. Zizou could be a goer sooner or later and he has the added advantage of probably being shit. Probably best to see out the season and get Poch.

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

On the other hand who is available that could come in and sort that shite out?

Max Allegri.

Or they should bend Levy's ear about how he should sack of Poch. He would be the best option for United in my view.Ā 

• Paid Members

My dream is the bring Giggs in and he's even more innefectual.

Has thereĀ been a worse team assembled for such aĀ large amount of money in recent years? There's been some honking Chelsea sides (the 10th place season)Ā that have cost astronomical amounts, but they've been awful after success, not just toilet from the get go. I suppose that season with the Carling Cup and Europa League was successful, but it's small beer for the outlay.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

There was a great post match interview from the brothers who play for Newcastle, itā€™s a must watch. Restores your faith in players a little bit.

Lump in my throat watching that and the footage of their old man jumping around in the stands. Beautiful moment.

1 hour ago, Wretch said:

Lump in my throat watching that and the footage of their old man jumping around in the stands. Beautiful moment.

That'd be their dad, David Longstaff, one of the most decorated and highly capped British Ice Hockey players ever. Still playing now for my local team (Whitley Warriors) at the age of 45.

I actually like seeing those two succeed, in spite of them playing for Newcastle. Talented family.