Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

5 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

My bad. I got confused with England. In that case I have no idea why he drops into midfield. 

Because clearly when he’s getting fuck all from a static midfield, he’s thinks he can create things. 

I don’t know what he’s expecting to do though. Ping 30 yard balls to himself? 

@PunkStep please, it’s too hot...

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members

Burn!

Just seen the video of the Kane penalty claim. About as stonewall as you can get, goes to VAR, STILL no pen! Mike Dean sent a message to Ben Stokes with that one. You're not creating the drama today pal, I fucking am.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Burn!

Just seen the video of the Kane penalty claim. About as stonewall as you can get, goes to VAR, STILL no pen! Mike Dean sent a message to Ben Stokes with that one. You're not creating the drama today pal, I fucking am.

The VAR team is probably trying to make up for having to disallow that City winner last weekend.

1 minute ago, Briefcase said:

Apparently no referee has even gone to the monitor to check a VAR decision so far this season.

Also has anyone seen a substitute leave the pitch at the nearest point of the pitch yet? Another new rule but haven't seen it happen yet.

I think Joelinton got booked for attempting to not do it yesterday and then was forced to by the ref.

• Paid Members

Yeah I've seen it a few times where they had to walk around the goal to go off.

I'm sure I read that there won't be a monitor for the ref to review VAR decisions, and the final call solely lies with VAR?

14 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Because clearly when he’s getting fuck all from a static midfield, he’s thinks he can create things. 

I don’t know what he’s expecting to do though. Ping 30 yard balls to himself? 

Is part of the static midfield problem him being out of position to do anything? I think one moment that summed up his performances of late was when he won the ball on the half way line and set Sissoko loose on the wing, then carefully manoeuvred himself to be the overlapping fullback rather than getting into the area for the inevitable cross and leaving Spurs with little option but hope Moura can win the ball in the air alone or work their way back to the half way line. I think Kane only touched the ball twice in the area once was the penalty shout and the other was the miscue near the end. Add in the issues with the full backs and being exposed at the back I think Arsenal could run up 4/5 like City should've done.

I can see them picking up a few one on ones with that simple ball that all three teams to play Spurs have had a lot of joy with against the out of position and disorganised defence and don't think that Pepé, Aubameyang and Lacazette can keep missing them. If they score first and Spurs are more out of position there could be a lot of chances and it could be a massacre. Spurs should have a few chances and more openings than against Villa and Newcastle but unless they address that I can see them being picked off a couple more times. It could easily be a 4-4 or something ridiculous. It should be an entertaining game at least.