Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

On the subject of Rangers and discipline, what on earth happened last season? I swear they had a red card whenever I saw a match report. Stevie G instilling his 'passion' into his players?

A few were rescinded and the result of poor refereeing. Most were down to a lack of discipline though. I think Gerrard lacked the experience to address it properly. It'll be interesting to see if he manages it better this season having had a full season in the dugout. It's one of two huge questions, along with tactical ability during matches, that he'll have to answer this season if Rangers are to win a trophy. 

Really no idea why Celtic fans think scoring against them counts more than it does for the other teams. Done everything but score against you in game in December to the point your captain was kicking him off the ball in the next game. Learn a bit of objectivity yourselves 

And dembele was scoring against some of the worst rangers teams of all times. I’d not add value in someone scoring against Clint Hill and Danny Wilson 

• Paid Members

Earlier today both Bury and Bolton were given a deadline of 5pm by the EFL to secure funding, or else they would have the opening weekend's fixtures suspended. Nearly 3 hours after that, not a single word from anyone.

EDIT: EFL statement that Bolton have satisfied their criteria, but Bury have not thus their game against Franchise FC is off. Bury have until 2PM Friday to provide evidence or more games will be off.

Edited by seph

• Paid Members

I can't get my head around the decision the PFA has made to loan the potential new owners £2m to pay the players. If they don't have enough cash to pay the players wages, why the hell have the FA given them then nod to take over? They will be back in admin and back to square one in 12-18 months. 

• Paid Members

As the kids on Twitter say: 'say that without crying'

Feeling much more positive now. That's a real statement of intent signing right there. Getting Tierney over the line, a new CB (probably a loan, Rugani perhaps?) and tossing Mustafi overboard then I'd say we've had a very good window. Addressing the positions that needed to be addressed. Really excited to see what Ceballos can add, plus Reiss Nelson after his loan spell.

If I put my bias aside, those are some excellent signings. I pay no attention to anything anyone says on twitter “Lol, they turned the Spuds down”. Maybe, maybe not. Who knows, who the fuck cares? 

I cant believe we’re not near the end of a signing. We’ve flown an official out to Portugal to negotiate Fernandes. Oh REALLY? 5 days before the window shuts. Good work everyone. 

Edit: just where is this money coming from though?

Edited by SuperBacon

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

I really don’t know how to break it to you mate, but you’re STILL finishing below us.

You guys are not on the radar, it's only Man City we are focusing on, they are bricking it as we speak, we are about to unleash the pain to this league.