Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

We've been crying out for a wide player who can beat a player, really quick and has end product. Pepe is coming off a fantastic season for Lille, it's a lot of money but good to see us sending a serious message.

CB is definitely needed and that was before the situation that has aroused with Koschelny.

Oh yeah, not saying you (and 3 or 4 teams) donā€™t need a winger, but itā€™s like looking at a dilapidated house and starting work on the garden when the bedrooms need fixing first.Ā 

The fee for Pepe is what it is. Sure itā€™s slightly over because of instalments, but itā€™s not the end of the world is it.

2 minutes ago, Murtz said:

Is a replacement for Ramsey not needed? He looked pretty key in the last 6 months..

We've signed Ceballos on loan so that gives us extra quality in the center of midfield, only time will tell of he can do a good job for us to help compensate the loss of Ramsey

2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Oh yeah, not saying you (and 3 or 4 teams) donā€™t need a winger, but itā€™s like looking at a dilapidated house and starting work on the garden when the bedrooms need fixing first.Ā 

The fee for Pepe is what it is. Sure itā€™s slightly over because of instalments, but itā€™s not the end of the world is it.

Who's to say that there will not be other players coming in the positions need filled? Only time will tell but if this goes through, three signings in past few days after only one beforehand and all the "we barely have any money stuff" is positive news. No not the end of the world, I think it's a great signing, we still need more though but we have time left.

• Paid Members

Plus who knows- if Ceballos does a good job there and the fans take to him, we might be able to persuade him to join permanently. I know he has his sights set on a future at Real but if they wanted him that much they wouldn't send him out on loan. He isn't 'shiny' enough for them. Plus, their fans are even bigger cunts than ours and shouldn't be allowed to have nice things.

That last sentence is really not true.

No idea why heā€™s been loaned out, asĀ I can see this season being an absolute nightmare for them again. I love Zidane, but I bet heā€™s a nasty bastard if you cross him and/or he doesnā€™t like you.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Noļ»æ idea why heā€™s been loaned out, asĀ I can see this season being an absolute nightmare for them again.

Mad isn't it? In addition to this Zidane isn't much of a fan of Isco either is he? But then again it's probably more Perez than him when it comes to Ceballos. He's not a Galactico.

14 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Mad isn't it? In addition to this Zidane isn't much of a fan of Isco either is he? But then again it's probably more Perez than him when it comes to Ceballos. He's not a Galactico.

Yeah but why wouldnā€™t you want to keep that kind of talent at your club? I get heā€™s going to improve playing regular football, but surely heā€™d have played 20-30 games at Madrid this year. I just donā€™t get it, but then again weā€™re not privy to anything.Ā 

Iā€™m slightly annoyed he went to you, but not as bitter as some people Iā€™ve seen. Tell you what, canā€™t fucking wait to play you lot next month. What a tasty game so early on. I might even have to venture out to that shithole for that one.

15 hours ago, Louch said:

Hasnā€™t Tierney only managed 40 games in two seasons? 25 million on a player with hips made of quavers is poor transfer targeting from arsenal, surely more reliable players are out thereĀ 

This seems to provide more evidence that the only people who don't think Tierney is worth Ā£25m are Rangers fans. Who also think that Morelos is worth Ā£20m despite a questionable record in big games and an appalling disciplinary record. I can understand you're desperate for Celtic not to bring in yet another big cash windfall for a player but let's try and be a wee bit more objective eh?Ā 

2 hours ago, MungoChutney said:

This seems to provide more evidence that the only people who don't think Tierney is worth Ā£25m are Rangers fans. Who also think that Morelos is worth Ā£20m despite a questionable record in big games and an appalling disciplinary record. I can understand you're desperate for Celtic not to bring in yet another big cash windfall for a player but let's try and be a wee bit more objective eh?Ā 

Morelos , early twenties,Columbiaā€™s international,Ā scores in Europe, subject to some shocking refereeing decisions, some justified but that never stopped anyone signing a Keane or a costa did it? scores 30 a season and never injured. Thatā€™s a 15 million striker in English money easy. Donā€™t want him sold tho, want best players at my club.Ā 

Dont care what Celtic do money wise, they are already much more cash rich than us as they should be after so long unchallenged.Ā Iā€™m more than happy with what Rangers are doing without caring about what money Celtic get, maybe I just donā€™t think heā€™s that good, and seems to be really prone to injury? Not everything is done with bias and seethe, my objectivity is perfectly fine.Ā 

Left out of the Colombia squad for a major tournament due to discipline though and you can't deny he's performed poorly in more than the odd big game. I reckon Ā£15m for Morelos is about the top line, certainly not worth the same as Demebele but the market can dictate that.

Tierney has had one significant injury that's now been rectified and is being rehabbed. I think pulling out a random figure on how many games he's played might have been what made me question your objectivity. Fair enough if I'm wrong.

Edited by MungoChutney

Morelos - Ā£15m. I will crack the jokes. He has never scored against Celtic and he's a liability in terms of discipline. Granted, he will get you goals against the smaller teams and someone will probably take the risk on him at cut price. Rangers have cynically tried to flog him for the better part of a year now with glossy YouTube videos about him and reporting nonsenseĀ bids (Jelavic, anyone?)

I'm no great lover of Celtic but to imply that Morelos is even close in terms of value to someone like Moussa Dembele is ludicrous. He proved it in the Champions League and by dismantling Rangers on his own at times. Until Morelos can skelp Celtic single handedly or keep the lid on his discipline, there will always be a question mark against him.