Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

Incredible journalism. 

While Terry, who was already struggling for game time under Benitez at the time, believes the move didn’t go down well or help his cause.

“It certainly didn’t go down well. It definitely didn’t help the cause,” he added.

It'd be a fucking travesty if Liverpool got nothing from this season.

Speaking of travesties, a bunch of Newcastle fans have inundated Jamal Kashogi's wife with abuse after she issued a statement requesting that the EPL block the sale to the Saudi's. 

I'd be annoyed if we were stuck with Ashley, but telling a woman whose husband was likely the victim of state sponsored murder not to seek justice is fucked up.

Firstly, if you think the gloating of Liverpool winning the league was going to be unbearable wait until we are robbed of it.

Secondly, does every team in the Premier League not benefit from Saudi money in one way or the other through tv deals and sponsoships? It's a little bit late to oppose shit heads funding football teams at this point.

Leave the poor wife alone though, she's just lucky she's not a horse.

13 hours ago, BrodyGraham said:

Speaking of travesties, a bunch of Newcastle fans have inundated Jamal Kashogi's wife with abuse after she issued a statement requesting that the EPL block the sale to the Saudi's. 

I'd be annoyed if we were stuck with Ashley, but telling a woman whose husband was likely the victim of state sponsored murder not to seek justice is fucked up.

It's football fans on Twitter, what did anyone think would happen? Could be just about any club and the same thing would happen.

6 hours ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

It's football fans on Twitter, what did anyone think would happen? Could be just about any club and the same thing would happen.

Doesn't make them not cunts though, does it? It's just disappointing when it's a club you've been a fan of your whole life, I suppose.

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Greatest game I've ever been to. I tell you, the utter joy I felt when we rescued a point, I was SO elated.

Cheers for mentioning it, doesn't get spoken about enough.

Our most bitter rivals won the league at our stadium but I was just overjoyed we got a point tbh and was the greatest game I have ever been to. Spurs mentatily if I have ever heard it.