1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Blatantly he signed and then when his wife arrived the next day she couldn’t believe he turned down life in Madrid for this shithole and three days later we sold him for a profit. 

It’ll come as no surprise to long time viewers that Matrix Materazzi is one of my all time favourites. Think @Guy Bifkin once described him as the greatest shittest player ever. 4 reds in 20 odd games for Everton, how can you not love that?

Attilo Lombardo at Palace was an odd one for me  The Bald Eagle playing for The Eagles was mental  

Player-manager as well! 

1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

It’ll come as no surprise to long time viewers that Matrix Materazzi is one of my all time favourites. Think @Guy Bifkin once described him as the greatest shittest player ever. 4 reds in 20 odd games for Everton, how can you not love that?

I don't think I've ever seen him do an interview that didn't involve him taking an unecessary dig at Fatty McRelegated. Legend.

I would like to get this fifa thing set up, as I'm not really in a great frame of mind to go to asda and get a headset, could I ask a favor off someone with amazon prime please? 

The only shop I really feel OK to go in at the moment is my local newsagent 

If I PayPal you the money beforehand, could someone with next day delivery have it posted to me if its possible to do that? 

Thank you

Edited by Ralphy

Vincenzo Montella at Fulham is one of those players you forgot played in England. Rovers have had loads. Patrick Andersson, Dino Baggio, Hakan Sukur, Robbie Fowler and Nuno Gomes all spring to mind.

1 minute ago, gmoney said:

Ian Wright and Paul Gascoigne both played for Burnley. 

Chris Waddle too. Player/Manager wasn't he? I miss player/managers. Remember when Mark Hateley came to Hull City. Genuinely thought that was the start of the ascension to Champions League glory. He left us 92nd in the football league.

Tony Coton 'played' for United.

Also, Alexis Sanchez 'played' for United.

Ian Rush at Wrexham is often glossed over when people remember his career. I myself forgot we signed him from Newcastle in all fairness. 

As he was fucking shite. 

zzdti174754.jpg

Edited by PowerButchi

3 hours ago, The Maestro said:

Patrick Andersson, Dino Baggio, Hakan Sukur, Robbie Fowler and Nuno Gomes

Blimey, I don't remember half of these happening. Nuno Gomes! How did that happen.

We need some Mustapha Hadji at Coventry stories from @Keith Houchen

1 hour ago, gmoney said:

Ian Wright and Paul Gascoigne both played for Burnley. 

Andy cole also played for Burnley 

Ray Wilkins was at Hibs towards the end. I only know this as some bloke who lived 2 doors away from us (who's now doing time for paedoing) had a cafe and would bring us the newspapers after work and one was The Daily Record for some reason. 

I'm guessing this is about 1993. 

34 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Ian Rush at Wrexham is often glossed over when people remember his career. I myself forgot we signed him from Newcastle in all fairness. 

As he was fucking shite. 

zzdti174754.jpg

Jan Molby behind him there as well.