Football 19/20. A season in which 20 Wrexham youths went to a right wing rally and twatted all the coked up right wing fat fucks in Manchester. UP THE SHAGGING TOWN

PowerButchi

• Moderators

That's bootlegger. Would make awesome videos of his day at the game. Doesn't anymore. The best one is this against Jester.

Edited by PowerButchi

Yeah Newcastle is high risk, for one its a difficult job with the current ownership and let's assume they do change ownership and go proper big time I doubt the manager would last long anyway as I'm sure the new billionaire owners would want to bring somebody else into the club, it feels like a no win situation really. Ranieri is my favourite to get the job and probably also my favourite to get sacked first. 

2 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

That's bootlegger. Would make awesome videos of his day at the game. Doesn't anymore. The best one is this against Jester.

I can’t be watching a 50 minute video but I had a good skim through it, and I’m sure this is where the most famous bit of him on Twitter has come from, with him saying it’s all kicking off with the Chester fans. Seems a good sort to be honest, a world away from the “vloggers” that are mostly seen.

Also, rewound what this guy in the grey jumper says a million times and nope, not a word of it.

64-E6-D1-F8-F76-E-4-E31-A6-B2-BD9-BCA87-

• Paid Members

The Challenge Cup has this season been named the "Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup" which has now become the single best sponsorship name in the history of world sport. God I adore Scottish football. Check the press conference! https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48774483

Edited by SpiritOfTheForest

• Moderators
1 hour ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

The Challenge Cup has this season been named the "Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup" which has now become the single best sponsorship name in the history of world sport. God I adore Scottish football. Check the press conference! https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48774483

Wrexham are in that massively prestigious competition this year. We won't win it. 

1 hour ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

What's even funnier is that by virtue of being in the National League, Butch's Wrexham are one of the two ENGLISH representitives in this year's competition while Welsh Champions TNS are one of their reps despite being part based in Shropshire 

• Paid Members

That Bootlegger fella is getting views and getting pushed into recommended on YT because of his truly horrendous and exceptionalally creepy holiday videos.

The guy's an absolute cretin. 

4 minutes ago, Teedy Kay said:

That Bootlegger fella is getting views and getting pushed into recommended on YT because of his truly horrendous and exceptionalally creepy holiday videos.

The guy's an absolute cretin. 

True Geordie uploads a video called True News most weeks where he reacts to stories and some YouTube videos, he’s started watching this bloke recently (which is why it’s probably in the recommendations) and showed clips and discussed Bootleggers vlog where he goes to Goa.

Comes across like a right racist and just overall weirdo.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Exeter have just signed a chap called Gary Warren, recently released by Yeovil. As it tradition, the social media team have made an OTT video to announce a rather disappointing, mundane veteran defender joining the club.

And called him Joe Warren in the video. Brilliant.

• Paid Members

In none Wrexham related news, Forest have sacked Martin O'Neill after 5 months and appointed ex-France international and Ivory Coast manager Sabri Lamouchi. Interesting one. Clearly wasn't happening for O'Neill and his "style" of football. Better to nip it in the bud?