Utterly shit adverts

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I actually like the Tesco 'no naughty list' adverts. I think they are the best of the Christmas ads I've seen so far this year. You can't expect any companies to be making Christmas ads this year without trying to offer some light for people at the end of a year like we've been through. 

Give us something traditional to take away from the doom and gloom. The last thing I want is a reminder of the dumpster fire this year has been. 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Plusnet adverts with @Onyx2 in.

Those fucking Nationwide adverts where members of the public read their shit self-penned poems into their camera phone.

Fucking this.  

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

It's an old advert which has been replayed with a pre covid warning along the bottom. Those two hipster douche bag cunts butchering together in electric dreams with some acoustic flavouring to promote the teenage tipple of choice, Strongbow. 

It was shit then and it's even shitter amidst the pandemic. 

Gash.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Really loathe the trend of adverts trying to guilt trip meat eaters into going veggie to save the planet. Feels a bit fruitless when “Don’t murder animals” wasn’t enough deterrent. Sainsbury’s isn’t the first but it might be the worst.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wideload90 said:

The dominos advert has annoyed me so much I deliberately went for the local kebab shop pizza over dominos. 

I shall be making this mistake again.

I won’t lie, I have a soft spot for the cheap pizza places. Yes, there’s sometimes a craving that only certain Domino’s items will satisfy - for me, it’s their meatballs, the chicken strippers dipped in honey mustard, and the cookies. But sometimes you look at the cost of a pizza and a side and think “Or down the road for the same price I can have a pizza, onion rings, fries, a can and a cake and they’ll throw in a free garlic bread with cheese. And the pizza can have donner meat on it. And I can save half of it for tomorrow.”

Edited by air_raid
  • Paid Members

Yeah, there's a pizza hut next to our local takeaway and for the price of one pizza from there you can get 3 12" pizzas from the little takeaway. 

• Paid Members

My son has picked up a taste for cheap pizzas and I can barely stand to look at them.  The grease pooling on the top of the cheese is the colour of Lucozade, as are your post pizza shits.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Wideload90 said:

@air_raid ... Half of it tomorrow? Never heard of it. 

Yeah, at the peak of my fatness * spending the Just Eat minimum delivery often meant after smashing the fried sides and half the pizza and garlic bread the other half went on the fridge to be heated up the next day, covered in leftover chilli sauce and garlic Mayo.

* well, peak of mid-30s fatness. When I was 17 and going to 3 Cooks, the chippy or the butcher for a pork sandwich every lunchtime I got up to 20st.