UK Wrestling training schools

elisarcabrera

Wondering if some of you can help me...

I have been out of the loop of the UK wrestling scene since my FWA days and only started paying attention again recently.

I am really curious to know who are the wrestling schools these days, who are that schools main trainers/owners and which wrestlers currently on the Uk scene graduated from those schools? 

Cheers.

• Paid Members

I started compiling a list a little while ago: https://www.yourfightsite.com/wrestling-training-schools/

If any one knows of any training schools that are missing, or you operate a school and it’s not listed, feel free to PM me and I’ll add it as soon as possible!

• Paid Members

Missing off Dragon Pro from out of Cardiff is a huge omission based off the talent coming out of there right now. 

With the likes of Wild Boar, Flash Morgan Webster and Mark Andrews coming through there and now coaching at it and graduates like Danny Jones, Elijiah, Los Federales, Brendan White and Beano and a ton of others starting to make bigger names for themselves in the UK and especially down in the South and Wales it's probably up there as one of the best places to train in the country right now. It also runs a good 5 days a week as well across levels so the standard coming out is pretty high. 

In Devon, you have Devon Wrestling Association based in Exeter, Reach Wrestling based in Plymouth and Limited Edition Promotions based in Torquay. 

EDIT: Should probably add the trainers for each respected school... 

DWA: UK Dominator (not Stu Allen) 

Reach: Jason King and Grayson Reeves

LEP: Danny Walsh (and sometimes Luke Phoenix) 

Edited by Alex Wright Mark

• Paid Members

Thanks. Have added Devon Wrestling Association, Fighting Spirit Wrestling, Limited Edition, and NGW West Yorkshire.

If any one has location details for Dragon Pro Wrestling and REACH Wrestling I’ll add those, as I couldn’t see location details on their social media profiles.

• Paid Members

Manchester Pro Wrestling Academy (the former FutureShock school, before the split) is missing from that list too. Xander Cooper head trainer, running out of Temperance Street underneath Piccadilly station. 

Also, the Salford school (which is listed) is now combined WrestlePro and GPW.

Glasgow Pro Wrestling Asylum (GPWA)
Connected to Insane Championship Wrestling

Trainers: Wolfgang, Lionheart, Jack Jester, BT Gunn, Stevie Boy Xavier, Rudo Lightning

www.glasgowprowrestlignasylum.co.uk
www.facebook.com/gpwaglasgow

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hernan said:

I don't know a lot about of wrestling schools due to living in another country but I think you're missing an important one - https://www.facebook.com/KnucklelocksGym/?ref=page_internal

No idea who are the current trainers though but one of them has to be Darrell Allen.

Do Knucklelocks have a “primary” location? Looking at that Facebook page and posts on it, and various venues are named.