Y2 Eh?

tiger_rick

Has Chris actually said that’s what this was? I mean, they look a bit like his pants I guess. But, he also lives in this bizarre fantasy world where he’s on the same level as Shawn and Bret etc, so fuck knows what his ego makes him think he can do. 

8 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

That was a Paul London story about Benoit and Jamie Noble, who was his little superfan. They were at a waffle house or IHOP or something, and Benoit was demanding that London take the waitress back to the hotel and fuck her while Benoit and Jamie wanked in the wardrobe. 

Back when wrestling was real. 

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Yakashi said:

Has Chris actually said that’s what this was? I mean, they look a bit like his pants I guess. But, he also lives in this bizarre fantasy world where he’s on the same level as Shawn and Bret etc, so fuck knows what his ego makes him think he can do. 

He retweeted someone who suggested the tights were a tribute to Benoit, essentially confirming it. Hopefully someone replied explaining that, regardless of the spiffing kecks, he KILLED HIS WIFE AND KID YOU MAD BASTARDS. 

Jericho retweets anything and everything these days that’s even semi complimentary, even worse when he’s tanked up, and since he missed his show Sunday, reckon he had a few Saturday night. But yeah what’s also been said about his Benoit chat on his podcasts, it’s fine to keep those views personally, but when he puts it out there he feeds those weird cunts cutting about starrcast in Benoit Club shirts giving abuse at transgenders that are getting attention off wrestlers on Twitter the last few days 

• Paid Members

Here’s Hunter’s, “funny story,” from the tribute show.

He made some new guy do a thousand squats, then the next day, when the poor guy couldn’t bend his legs, he made him do five hundred more! Haha! Hilarious!

f1oOQvXHRhEk.gif

Also, watching that back, seeing how Hunter keeps insisting he respects Chris, it doesn’t half sound like he’s scared of him. Bet that whole roster was petrified of the psychopath. 

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Supremo said:

seeing how Hunter keeps insisting he respects Chris, it doesn’t half sound like he’s scared of him. Bet that whole roster was petrified of the psychopath.

20190529220717.png